News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 19, 2012, 07:36:03 AMI liked Wind Waker until that stupid fetch quest at the end.

yeahhh that's why I stopped playing, I honestly don't feel like getting a ton of rupees for freaking Tingle who is like "lol gimmie 400 rupees per map"

I hate money grinding so

yeah
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Playing LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 again. Because GLITCHES. SO MANY GLITCHES.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

CLBGM

ALPRAS

I'm playing Team Fortress 2 (funny how I keep playing this game since I created this post), Dead Space and Doom 3 BFG

Zunawe

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 21, 2012, 01:36:04 PMBought Resident Evil Revelations today, was on sale. Never played a RE game before so I don't really know what to expect beyond apparently a lot of gore, but ign named it the fifth best 3ds game back in August. Anyone else played it?
Because nobody else replied: I've only played the demo and part of the 64 version. It's more about surprising you and forcing you to react without destroying your ammo supply or firing too carefully and slowly. You really won't see hoards of zombies that do little damage, but tactically placed zombies that you have to avoid at all costs.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on December 21, 2012, 01:38:24 PMyeahhh that's why I stopped playing, I honestly don't feel like getting a ton of rupees for freaking Tingle who is like "lol gimmie 400 rupees per map"

I hate money grinding so

yeah
You guyz are silly. I never had to go money grinding for map pieces and had no quarrels with the "fetch quest".

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mandrew!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 21, 2012, 08:17:37 PMYou guyz are silly. I never had to go money grinding for map pieces and had no quarrels with the "fetch quest".

i never had this issue as well

Yugi

Now Playing:
FFIV DS.
Kingdom Hearts 2 with the Almighty VIVI.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2.
Super Mario 64 DS.

BlackDragonSlayer

Going to be playing:
Pokemon White 2
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

CLBGM

Mandrew!

CLBGM

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: CLBGM on December 25, 2012, 05:49:51 PMIs it 100% English?
I don't see why it wouldn't be. :P Unless there are THAT many illegal immigrants around... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Going to complete the National Dex on White 2.

Begin your bets on how many I will catch before I give up. So far: 271

FSM-Reapr

Oh right, I managed to complete the National Pokedex in Heartgold last summer.

I have never felt so accomplished. :P