News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

After watching the zelda symphony makes me wanna play twilight princess again...
but it's school for me DDDD:::
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

ALPRAS

I'm playing all Half Life games again!

Already finished original Half Life, Opposing force and Blue Shift, I'm almost finishing Half Life 2, and then I'm gonna finish the episodes (with the cinematic mod, which puts the game with awesome graphics!). And then I'm gonna wait for the launch of the ********* of a ******* third episode...

GaryOak

Math exams are over so now my body is ready for Virtue's Last Reward.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Dudeman

Currently playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. OH MY GOSH SO EXCITING
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I love the Ace Attorney games (even though I've only played the first one...)

But I heard that one was a little disappointing, which bums me out as I love Edgeworth.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Really? I'm hooked! Although I haven't played the actual Ace Attorney games, so maybe it pales in comparison.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Waaaait you played the Miles Edgeworth one before Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney? :O

Dudeman

What, does that make me a heretic or something? I like story-structured rather than courtroom-structured. (Unless I'm completely wrong and the Phoenix Wright games don't take place exclusively in a courtroom. Someone clue me in!)

SlowPokemon

PW doesn't take place exclusively in the courtroom; in fact I'd say most takes place outside the courtroom. There are definite stories.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dudeman

Ah. Well, that clears that up. Guess I should try some PW at some point.

GaryOak

Done with VLR. It was awesome but I liked 999 a bit more, maybe the VLR's story is too complex for me.

Now should get back to Skyward Sword.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Dudeman

Quote from: Dudeman on February 04, 2013, 07:50:02 PMGuess I should try some PW at some point.
I am now playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. That first case was sooooooooooooooooooo easy.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: GaryOak on February 16, 2013, 12:32:53 PMDone with VLR. It was awesome but I liked 999 a bit more, maybe the VLR's story is too complex for me.

Now should get back to Skyward Sword.

Bro VLR will drive you crazy if you let yourself think about the philosophies in it. I liked it better for the gameplay, but it wasn't as scary as 999 (because aksys games made the creator make it less scary when they found out people didn't buy the game because they were too scared of it).

Still they were both really awesome.

Also Dudeman, that was more of a tutorial. They get progressively harder.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 01, 2013, 08:16:56 PMJust started EarthBound and Professor Layton. And still pretty determined to beat slender...

This is still my current status xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!