News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 03, 2013, 09:32:51 AMThis: Awesome! I just got a free card code for iTunes from freeitunesforever[dot]com

since when did nsm become youtube without me noticing it

SlowPokemon

I thought you were going to post "not Gates to Infinity" or something like that.

But I know that you'll love it when it comes out, so you have that to look forward to! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

not Gates to Infinity

ninjad ::)

Omg I can't waitttttt. May 17th. Soon. Very soon.

Yugi

Started playing PMD: Explorers of Sky.

"You seem to be... the brave type!

You don't know the meaning of fear! You're not afraid to keep moving forward in the face of danger. You also have a strong sense of justice and can't turn a blind eye to someone in trouble. But you sometimes push your own personal sense of justice a little too hard. Be careful that you don't get too pushy!"

"So, a brave type like you...

Will be a Pikachu!"

SlowPokemon

How original

Also good luck! You'll have fun if you don't know anything about the story.

Yugi

Does Gates to Infinity have the personality test?

SlowPokemon

No. Also no post game story in gates to infinity. Major disappoint.

Bubbles

WHAT!? Do  you mean the game stops or theres no extra stuff like
Spoiler
with Manaphy and Palkia?
[close]

SlowPokemon

The latter. Credits roll, one more story event, then the game is over and you just keep building paradise.

Bubbles

But I remember it was a while before anything happened in sky. You're sure? Once you finish paradise you'll literally have nothing to do (except train everyone to lvl 100, but whats the point) :/

SlowPokemon

Yes I am 100% sure because when nothing was happening I looked it up. It's been quite a while now. Also there are only 144 kinds of recruitable Pokemon. The more I play this game the lazier and half-assed it seems. It's fun but it should have been so much better.

Yugi

Bubbles

I really hate the idea of DLC. That and the Skylander type thing they're doing with Rumble Wii U (with the figures sold separately). They're just going to make me spend more money, and I'll probably end up not buying them. I already spent >$40 on a game, I dont need to spend any more for unlockables in the same game. I bought it, and that should be it.

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 07, 2013, 12:36:43 AMI really hate the idea of DLC. That and the Skylander type thing they're doing with Rumble Wii U (with the figures sold separately). They're just going to make me spend more money, and I'll probably end up not buying them. I already spent >$40 on a game, I dont need to spend any more for unlockables in the same game. I bought it, and that should be it.
THIS.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

The DLC is totally optional, it's just dungeons without story. And it's fun, I don't mind they're doing DLC.