News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

blueflower999

I don't because it won't install on my computer.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

AerialSnack

I don't have any time for video games anymore! D:

I use to be going all out on Team Fortress 2, ArcheBlade, and DotA 2...

Now all I play is Battlefield 3 from time to time and Fire Emblem 3 and 4 (NA 1 and 2) as emulators on my phone, though now I suppose I wont be playing much Fire Emblem because I will be using ear training apps on my phone more often...

If only there wasn't school... Then all I would do is music and video games! >:O

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Just bought a game called Anodyne off Steam. In one of their Greenlight games, and I must say, it's pretty fantastic. Very Zelda-esque, and it's on sale for 6 bucks right now.

You should get it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Roz~

Finally done with Tales of the Abyss. It was a pretty good game. I can finally play Fire Emblem: Awakening now.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I'm on Episode 2 of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Justice For All :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Finally playing Persona 4. It's super awesome so far.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Yellow Devils easy, just tedious.

Besides, you can use the pause trick.

Wiiplayer26

I finished Tales of Symphonia, so now I'm playing through the Mega Man X games on the collection. Sigma's final form in MMX is giving me quite a bit of trouble - much more than the Yellow Devil gave me, who I honestly never really found that hard, even without the pause trick (Wily in MM7 gave me much more trouble than any other boss in the original Mega Man games). I can get to Sigma without getting hit many times by the previous two bosses, but the final form just destroys me! Looks like I need more practice - it's been a long time since I've beaten this game!

blueflower999

Try watching Dudeman's LP of it in the Creativity Corner. He pwns that boss. xD

And also, for some reason I suck at the Yellow Devil and could never get the pause trick to work.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wiiplayer26

Heh, I actually just beat him! Guess it wasn't as hard as I thought. :P His attacks do a ton of damage, but once I learned his patterns it wasn't too bad (although it was a very close fight - one or two more hits and I would have died). The timing couldn't have been better, as that was going to be my last try for the day, meaning I would've had to go through the previous Sigma stages again tomorrow. Phew! On to X2!

For the Yellow Devil I just kept trying until I memorized his pattern, and then practiced until I got the timing of the jumps down (which can be a pain at first, since if you jump too high or too low, that'll result in you getting hit). Keep trying, you'll get it after enough practice!

Edit: Just watched Dudeman's video, and it turns out I made the fight MUCH harder than it needed to be - I just used the X-Buster!!! I thought I tried all the weapons against Sigma, but I either carelessly skipped over the shield weapon, or I simply missed when I tried it (in turn thinking that it didn't work against Sigma). Oh well, it did make for a pretty intense fight!!