What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

This school year is finally over and I decided to play something I haven't played for a long long time: Sonic 3 & Knuckles, the best 2D platformers ever.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

blueflower999

I borrowed Luigi's Mansion from a friend. (This is the original for GameCube)

It was a pretty enjoyable game. Lots of secrets kept your on your toes. The characters were great and the world overall was a combination of "scary" and adorable. The controls take a lot of getting used to, but overall I enjoyed the experience.

I'm wondering how similar the one on 3DS is to the original.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

It's much better, in my opinion, and definitely much longer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Luigi's Mansion is such a great game, though.  Even if the 3DS one is ultimately better, I feel like the original had atmosphere and easy charm that would be difficult to match.  Easily one of my favorite non-Zelda games.

Roz~

Downloaded Project X Zone Demo. The game looks great!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Echo

Quote from: Roz~ on June 05, 2013, 08:01:16 PMDownloaded Project X Zone Demo. The game looks great!

Didn't expect anyone on here would be interested in that game too! Too bad Canada only gets 5 uses of the demo...

Roz~

Haha yeah I guess so. At the same time, I don't think I'm ever going to touch that demo again anyways, so I don't really care =P

blueflower999

Cave Story rocks and you guys should all get it if you haven't already.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 09, 2013, 04:47:40 PMCave Story rocks and you guys should all get it if you haven't already.

I TOLD YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 09, 2013, 04:52:48 PMI TOLD YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME
Oh yeah, I never take your word on games.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

Eh, a lot of people have been telling me to play Cave Story... but I'd rather get 999 first. ;)
Also started a new game file on Seiken Densetsu 3 (or Secret of Mana 2), and holy crap the game is awesome.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

I started playing Chrono Trigger, and I have a question

Do I learn Techs through Levelling up? Or do I have to do something to get them.

TheZeldaPianist275

Ladies and gents, I am officially inside the Great Palace  8) I am so going to do this

Olimar12345

Lets see... Currently:
-I am nearing the end of Bioshock 2
-I have a few more endings left in 999
-I'm Omw to the 4th dungeon in the oracle of seasons(and have yet to start ages)
-I have just begun my work as the new mayor in animal crossing new leaf
-and I've been told to get Fire Emblem: Awakening. (On Thursday)

Thank God for the summer.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!