What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I've heard all of those are good. 999 is a rather good game. If you decide to continue with the series, I'd recommend getting the second before summer is out so you don't lose too much sleep during the school year :J
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Currently:
-I am trying to save Rise from Magical Stripper Paradise Land before she becomes naked
-Appeasing a creepy fox by terrifying a school girl about how I know her secrets
-Trying to get with a girl with a steak addiction, a spoiled bitch, a girl with (soon to be dead)daddy issues, and a gay dude whose jacket magically NEVER FALLS OFF HIS SHOULDERS
-Trying to become a perfect human being so I can be transported to the meat dimension
-Employed as a volunteer origami folder

God I love Persona

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

I am currently:
-Uncursing the Cursed Shield in FF6 (how many battles have I fought so far... ._.)
-Beating Wario Land 4 for the dozenth-or-so-time (at least, I would've already beaten it by now, if it weren't for Cuckoo Condor!!).
-Honing my skills at Kid Icarus: Uprising multiplayer (again).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Well guys, I'm at the end of the Great Palace.  It actually wasn't too bad using a walkthrough, taking all the shortcuts.  O_O  BDS, you weren't kidding about Thunderbird.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 10, 2013, 02:29:15 PMWell guys, I'm at the end of the Great Palace.  It actually wasn't too bad using a walkthrough, taking all the shortcuts.  O_O  BDS, you weren't kidding about Thunderbird.

I am the terror that flaps in the night.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wiiplayer26

I'm almost done with Mega Man X3 (a few more items to find before I start the final levels). And now that it's nice out again, I'm playing through Fire Emblem on HHM in the evenings since I can play it outside and enjoy the nice weather.

TheZeldaPianist275

I have officially beaten Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.

What was that you were saying Blueflower?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 10, 2013, 04:26:08 PMI have officially beaten Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.

What was that you were saying Blueflower?
Aaaah, well done TZP! Well done!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 10, 2013, 02:24:46 PMI am currently:
-Uncursing the Cursed Shield in FF6 (how many battles have I fought so far... ._.)

Note: Going to the Solitary Island and fighting the Peppers makes it much easily to uncurse the shield.

Also, when you were on the floating continent, did youi
Spoiler
Look for Shadow?
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on June 10, 2013, 06:14:45 PMNote: Going to the Solitary Island and fighting the Peppers makes it much easily to uncurse the shield.

Also, when you were on the floating continent, did youi
Spoiler
Look for Shadow?
[close]
That's what I've been doing. It's still a rather painful experience, though. o_o

Spoiler
Yes; it took me quite a while to get to the airship.
[close]

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fabbemannen

Just gonna say the ones I play the most of per console. I still tend to switch a lot, especially now that I quit school (again)

PC: Been trying to get good at Age of Empires 2, that CPU is a pain in the ass D:
Wii U: Mostly playing NSMBU and Rayman Legends: Challenges App right now. NSMBU isn't the funniest game when playing solo, so I might take a break from it
3DS: Well, DS on the 3DS. Playing through the gen5 poke-games now. I'm done with W1 and is at the Victory Road in B2. I'm also trying to get a decent competitive team, but I still haven't played a single online game ^^
360: Sooo many hours put down on NHL09, and I just made my first perfect-82 season on the hardest difficulty

E3 killed my wallet before stomping on it a couple of times, it's going to be a rough season for me

Waddle Bro

It's 4 AM and I'm practicing this in my room

Roz~

Hopefully I can finish Catherine tonight so I can finally start playing Ni no Kuni :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Playing the Binding of Issac right now.

Roz~

Done with Catherine! Well... I got one of the different endings at least. Will start playing either Ni no Kuni or FF13 now. Probably FF13 since apparently it's kind of disappointing and apparently Ni no Kuni is great.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.