News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

My Miccino was a girl, but if it were male, I would have named him after you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

<3 Minccino and Cinccino are two of my favorite Pokemon . I love how Cinccino uses its tail as a scarf.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Echo

I caved in and decided to go through Ace Attorney Investigations 2. Just started Case 3 and it's so awesome! Already looks like a depressing case though. >_>

Oh, and I got Sleeping Dogs from the Steam sale. Played through it once before with a friend on their Xbox, but I decided I want the game for myself and wanted to try out the DLC.

Pit0010

I am trying to make my way through the remaining endings of 999. :)
Also playing ghost trick and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

oh yeah...back to DS games. ;)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Roz~

Just finished Ghost Trick. At first the game felt alright, but holy crap it kept getting better and better.
Started a new game in Pokémon Fire Red too. And I'm trying to finish my Spirit Tracks game. Last time I played was in 2010, and I was at the end of the game too so... might as well finish it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 31, 2013, 05:36:43 PMJust finished Ghost Trick. At first the game felt alright, but holy crap it kept getting better and better.
Started a new game in Pokémon Fire Red too. And I'm trying to finish my Spirit Tracks game. Last time I played was in 2010, and I was at the end of the game too so... might as well finish it.

So Ghost Trick is worth playing?

Echo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2013, 06:04:42 PMSo Ghost Trick is worth playing?

Definitely. Same director/writer as the first few Ace Attorney games, if you didn't know.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2013, 06:04:42 PMSo Ghost Trick is worth playing?

It is. At first it really felt... redundant, but the more you play the better the puzzles and the story get. Pure Shu Takumi genius in there.

Dudeman

Quote from: Echo on July 20, 2013, 09:56:06 PMI caved in and decided to go through Ace Attorney Investigations 2. Just started Case 3 and it's so awesome! Already looks like a depressing case though. >_>
Wait, I thought Investigations 2 was only released in Japan...?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Echo on July 31, 2013, 06:14:02 PMDefinitely. Same director/writer as the first few Ace Attorney games, if you didn't know.

I did. I got Ghost Trick several months ago, but found the first couple hours really boring. I'll give it another shot when I finish the Ace Attorney series.

Echo

Quote from: Dudeman on July 31, 2013, 06:59:46 PMWait, I thought Investigations 2 was only released in Japan...?

I'm playing it in Japanese. I can understand some Japanese (not so good at speaking/writing it though), and I know someone who understands Japanese fluently, so we're going through it together.

This guy though, is doing a translated playthrough on Youtube. I haven't seen all of it, but from what I did see, he's doing a really quality job of translating/localizing it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzQuGq21Dlc

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2013, 07:05:59 PMI did. I got Ghost Trick several months ago, but found the first couple hours really boring. I'll give it another shot when I finish the Ace Attorney series.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I can understand what you mean, since my main motivation to get through the early parts was because of my friend's recommendation. How far are you on T&T, by the way?

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2013, 07:05:59 PMI did. I got Ghost Trick several months ago, but found the first couple hours really boring. I'll give it another shot when I finish the Ace Attorney series.

I thought the first few hours were kinda boring too, since you were just saving that same person over and over again, but eventually the plots/puzzles evolve and it becomes pretty good. Not as good as the AA series, but it's still a very good game imho.

GaryOak

Quote from: Roz~ on July 31, 2013, 05:36:43 PMJust finished Ghost Trick. At first the game felt alright, but holy crap it kept getting better and better

These were my thoughts also. The ending was really omg.

I finally finished Skyward Sword. It was ok but I was especially disappointed to the music. Really lame.

Now back to Chrono Cross and gotta start Tales of Symphonia also.

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: GaryOak on August 01, 2013, 03:56:06 AMI finally finished Skyward Sword. It was ok but I was especially disappointed to the music. Really lame.
This is some fine-ass madness right here.