News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Dude on September 23, 2013, 10:42:18 AMI'm playing cookie clicker and omg i don't even.
You're kidding. So am I. My friend showed it to me 12 days ago according to the game.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FierceDeity

JDMEK5

I wish I had sunshine. It's a great game and I'm good at it. :-\
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

MasterProX

I recently re-played Sunshine and for the first time got all 120 shines. Very fun.

Since my save data got corrupted and deleted, I'm replaying Kid Icarus: Uprising.

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on September 25, 2013, 04:30:54 PMYEEEAAAHHH.
Most underrated mario game imo.
exactly.  The graphics seem so ahead of its time to me... this and Luigi's Mansion.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I liked Sunshine okay, but imo it's nowhere near as good as any of the other 3D Mario platformers, not even Super Mario 3D Land. It was unique, but it's more of an odd man out than anything else.

As for what I'm playing--I finished the first episode of Ace Attorney Investigations, and I need to force myself to play the rest of the game... Ace Attorney is great and all, but when you play a lot of them in a row, the gameplay can become a bit tedious. In the meantime, I'm still replaying Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. I'm in Dreamy Mount Pajamaja at the moment.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 26, 2013, 06:12:46 AMI liked Sunshine okay, but imo it's nowhere near as good as any of the other 3D Mario platformers, not even Super Mario 3D Land. It was unique, but it's more of an odd man out than anything else.

:(
You're such a killjoy...  I've never played 3D land, but aside from that having superior graphical software, it's just the exact same thing as every other mario game with a bit of a twist.   Sunshine and Mansion were completely fresh, and that's what I like most about them, that they're not just linear and actually have things to do if you don't want to do that next level quite yet.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I wasn't being a killjoy, I was just giving an opinion for discussion. :P And I don't recall saying anything about Luigi's Mansion. That's my favorite game on the GameCube.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

He was referring to them as being separate games (one for mario, one for luigi) rather than the same game (with both of them) as it had always been up until then.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Sunshine was super good, but let's all be honest here

We all used a walkthrough to 100% it.

Sebastian

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 26, 2013, 06:48:30 AMSunshine was super good, but let's all be honest here

Yeah! :)

mikey

Lol sorry I was talking about Luigi's Mansion.  IDK why I threw that in the second post too.  Maybe because they're so similar.  But it's just those kinda games that I enjoy.

P.S. I only used a guide to beat the Giant Bloopers, cause that was super ridonkulous.  Everything else is solo :P
unmotivated

Kman96

I suck so hard at Super Mario Sunshine. I still have it and I cant even.

seriously. I've stopped playing it, because it makes me feel like I can't Mario anymore.
Party Hard!
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 26, 2013, 06:48:30 AMSunshine was super good, but let's all be honest here

Yeah it's difficult as shit.
But then again, that's a nice change of pace from most mario games, now isn't it? :P

MaestroUGC

Sunshine was difficult to play, it was just most of the collectibles (I'm looking at you, blue coins) were just found using moon logic.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.