What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

MasterProX

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 26, 2013, 07:48:52 PMSunshine was difficult to play, it was just most of the collectibles (I'm looking at you, blue coins) were just found using moon logic.

I was reading a guide on how to get some of the blue coins, primarily the ones in Bianco Hills... "Use the hover nozzle on top of the tree with the thing on it and the blue coin will eventually appear." Seriously, how do people find out these things? Does Nintendo tell them just for the purpose of making the guide or what?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MasterProX on September 27, 2013, 12:47:23 AMI was reading a guide on how to get some of the blue coins, primarily the ones in Bianco Hills... "Use the hover nozzle on top of the tree with the thing on it and the blue coin will eventually appear." Seriously, how do people find out these things? Does Nintendo tell them just for the purpose of making the guide or what?
I guess someone might just try everything. O_O
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: Kman96 on September 26, 2013, 07:32:13 PMI suck so hard at Super Mario Sunshine. I still have it and I cant even.
You can mail it to me then if you don't want it  ;)   I will pay you

EFitTrainr

Yeah, I can't see Kelsey selling SMS. Or any of his games.
I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 27, 2013, 07:19:53 AMYeah, I can't see Kelsey selling SMS. Or any of his games.
Yeahhh....No. I saw the below post this morning and I just laughed. hehe.

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 27, 2013, 05:56:15 AMYou can mail it to me then if you don't want it  ;)   I will pay you
Just because I suck so hard at it doesnt mean I don't want it. I love that game. Just because you're bad at something doesn't mean you can just toss it out the window. Or mail it to MLF for that matter.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

mariolegofan, u can buy my super mario sunshine for 100 bucks

Sebastian

mikey

It's OBVIOUSLY not worth it... I KNOW!  It's missing the instructional booklet!  CLEARLY it's only worth $99 dollars. :P
unmotivated

Pit0010

Soul dah Caliber 2 with dah Link xDDD

this game is good to take out freaking angerrrrr xDDD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Wiiplayer26

Playing through Metroid Prime (on hard) for the first time in quite a while, so I've forgotten where a lot of the items are. I'm hoping to get 100% of items and scans. As far as I know I didn't skip any of the missable scans - I hope I'm right!

BlackDragonSlayer

I just beat Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and I'm working on beating Insane Mode in Castle Crashers.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

What's your opinion on Luigi's Mansion? I loved it, thought it was better than the first
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 29, 2013, 04:06:06 PMWhat's your opinion on Luigi's Mansion? I loved it, thought it was better than the first
I really liked it, but I can't compare it to the first because I haven't played it in such a long time.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Is it worth getting a 3DS and/or Wii U?  I mean, Dark Moon seems pretty awesome, and wind waker HD is a must I think, then you have SSB's and the next Zelda but is that it?  Or are they making like a new Mario kart that I'll be able to play for months?(and rage at for months further)
unmotivated