What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

Yugi

I'm currently reading an LP of 999, so that I can get the full story, and be able to properly rank Santa and Clover.

Olimar12345

With the elite four beaten, I can finally spend less time on pokemon and more time on other games. Will be playing:

-LOZ: Wind Waker HD
-Dentium 1 & 2
-Portal 2
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Lemme know if any of the changes in WW are as good as they are hyped up to be!!! (mainly the sailing thing, and the whole game pad thing)
unmotivated

Yugi

I am surprised that neither blueflower or slowpokemon posted about me reading 999

blueflower999

wow yugi youre so great watching a lets play of a game that should be experienced first hand

im so proud of you
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Oh, and I wanna play through Pikmin 3 some more! I still feel like we have to make up for so much lost time!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SunSo5

Damn it, thanks to tests I'm currently not playing anything  >:(
However when all that stuff is over and done with...

Dota 2
GTA 5
War of the Roses (fantastic game, if you can run it)
More dota 2
Hearthstone, when it comes out
The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow.

Yugi

Why does Super Mario 64 keep topping best game lists?

SlowPokemon

Because it's one of the best games in history? Lol

Also I'm at the final boss of zone 2 in Off.

blueflower999

That's a fun one.

Zone 2 Final Boss
Really felt bad for the Judge afterwards.  :'(
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

The boss is really hard omg @_@ yeah we had a long road trip yesterday and today so I was playing it and my brother next to me is like what on earth are you playing xD