News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 06, 2014, 08:37:30 PMJust played all the way through Megaman 2 for the first time, and FUCK YOU HEATMAN, HOW DO DISAPPEARING BLOCKS EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR THEME
Item 2

FierceDeity

What do I look like, some sort of pansy?
Shortcuts are for quitters!

lol jk I totally used time stop for quick man's stage, so I can't really say that. Although the level was pretty much designed in a way that you know they intended for you to use it.
I also tried doing that stage without it a couple times, ended up getting to the very last beam and dying, so I ragequit and gave in to time stop...

Yugi

Also, has anyone else here played Guacamelee?

blueflower999

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 06, 2014, 08:37:30 PMJust played all the way through Megaman 2 for the first time, and FUCK YOU HEATMAN, HOW DO DISAPPEARING BLOCKS EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR THEME

ALSO, FUCK YOU, SECOND TO LAST LEVEL OF WILY'S CASTLE, WHY IS YOUR "BOSS" A BUNCH OF SUPERPOWERFUL, FIXED-INTERVAL-FIRING BLOBS ONLY KILLABLE USING CRASH BOMBS, AND UNAFFECTED BY THE TIME STOPPER

Ugh. As many times as I internally screamed "FUCK YOU" at this game, though, it was still pretty goddamn fun.
Heat Man is easily the worst Robot Master in Mega Man 2, especially in terms of stage design and music.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

no that is wrong.

1. Crash Man
2. Quick Man
3. Metal Man
4. Air Man
5. Wood Man
6. Heat Man
7. Bubble Man
8. Flash Man

blueflower999

Flash Man is easily the second coolest behind Flash Man. His stage is funky, his power was unique and useful on numerous stages, and his design is awesome.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wolf

Holy shit i'm playing super mario 3 and god damm. :P how do you get passed that part at world 8 the flying thingy stage. I used a Pwing but this time i'm trying to save it for bowser. Anyone know how to beat this place easily??
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

I'm about 12 hours into Danganronpa... Just wow... I won't say too much about my thoughts on the game because I'm going to write a review but... Wow...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Stop making me want to buy a Vita graaaah

I got my Yoshi's New Island game yesterday. The game is pretty fun so far. Also I'm getting FFX/X-2 Remaster later today yeaaaaaaaaah
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 18, 2014, 04:35:09 AMI'm about 12 hours into Danganronpa... Just wow... I won't say too much about my thoughts on the game because I'm going to write a review but... Wow...
Is Ishimaru the best character?

If he isn't I think I'm going to have to kill you.

SlowPokemon

Danganronpa Chapter Three
I liked him at first but they totally threw away his character after Mondo's death. So he's okay I guess.
[close]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: Roz~ on March 18, 2014, 07:34:24 AMI got my Yoshi's New Island game yesterday. The game is pretty fun so far.
Agreed! I don't care what critics say about this game, it's great! Sure, it's pretty much the EXACT same as the two previous titles, but it's still tonnes o' fun. And thankfully they changed the collection system for levels. I would've rage-quitted it I had to collect EVERYTHING at one go... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Yeah, I'd hate to collect everything in one go too =P The game is kinda easy though, I have over 60 lives and I'm at World 2-2 I think. Other than that the music is great, the game is beautiful and as you said it's really fun.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

i found my old copy of skate 3 the other day. turns out there's still quite a sizable online community, even though EA essentially ruined the game by making it uncompletable.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fingerz

Yah, the level of difficulty has dropped with these games. Usually I'd complain, but I always found the Yoshi series to be SERIOUSLY hard... Though, I don't think having an excessive amount of lives is really doing to help. I've got 150 and I'm up to World 2-3. XDDD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn