News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Thanks, NocturneOfShadow. I'm sorry I'm not made of money. :P

But yeah, that IS a good deal now! I didn't realise that you got an extra game with it, SO, the purchase is on!  ;D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

Yes, well you need to register it with Club Nintendo and then you'd have to redeem the download code through the eShop.

In case you weren't aware of the details of the promotion.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on April 30, 2014, 07:49:48 PMThanks, NocturneOfShadow. I'm sorry I'm not made of money. :P

But yeah, that IS a good deal now! I didn't realise that you got an extra game with it, SO, the purchase is on!  ;D
Nah I'm talking about how you said you wouldn't get a Wii U
I'm actually broke until I get hired at the local theater
unmotivated

fingerz

It's alright, Maestro - I've got a Club Nintendo account. Thanks for the heads up, though! :)

Oh, yeah, WELL, Mario Kart 8 looks friggin' amazing and because I love the Mario Kart series, I must buy a Wii U. It's amazing, really... Pokemon and even the Mario & Luigi RPG series wouldn't make me buy a Wii U, so Mario's got a HUGE influence on me! XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I beat

Persona 4 Golden spoilers
Shadow Namatame
[close]

and went through a lot of story and avoided the first bad end apparently, and now I'm back to daily life and I don't want to play more because I don't want it to end xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Have you finished finals yet? If not you haven't gotten to any of the endings.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I have. I told you I passed the first bad end opportunity

mikey

Are there any other games that you can do the same thing I did with Wind Waker?
Also someone should try beating my record, I got up to the third triforce chart then I died
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 01, 2014, 02:25:58 PMAre there any other games that you can do the same thing I did with Wind Waker?
Also someone should try beating my record, I got up to the third triforce chart then I died
Super metroid. Good luck.

Yugi

How to get each ending in P4, so that if you're having problems you can look here, spoilers though
Spoiler
Worst Ending: Throw Namatame into the TV
Bad Ending: Get the Judgement Social Link, but fail to find out who the killer is.
Good Ending: Find and apprehend the killer.
True Ending: Find the Whole Truth, and defeat the true final boss
Golden Ending: Get the True ending, and do the dungeon that happens when you rank 10 Marie
[close]
[close]

Also, who was your favourite social link?

SuperFireKirby

You're missing one.
Spoiler
Not worst ending, but still pretty shitty ending: Don't throw Namatame into the tv, but fail the dialogue sequence in Natamame's hospital room.
[close]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Thanks guys. I have a friend who's obsessed with persona (same girl who got me into Ace Attorney and Danganronpa) who's helping with the endings though.

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 01, 2014, 02:25:58 PMAre there any other games that you can do the same thing I did with Wind Waker?

NOOO YOU DIED! D:

Probs try a Handhold zelda game (y) like maybe go for Spirit Tracks
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Zunawe

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks would be quite a challenge. Maybe it's just me (and I doubt it), but the controls don't allow for flawlessness very easily. They make up for it by giving you health, but it would be tough.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things