News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

I bought Mario Tennis Open for 3DS because it was dirt cheap and I enjoyed playing download-play with my bro. I don't usually buy sport games, but I do like that one a lot, actually. He's REALLY annoyed because I'm able to complete all the minigames without any problems. He says he can't do most of 'em. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Waddle Bro

Do you ever make a post where you don't reference how good you're at everything

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 26, 2014, 03:37:12 PMDo you ever make a post where you don't reference how good you're at everything

This you aren't god's gift to video games tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Oh, I just found it funny that he's played it a lot longer than me and hasn't been able to do that yet. ^^

You've got keen eyes for details, Waddle Bro. I would've never picked up a pattern unless you'd pointed it out. Sorry to come across as a stuck-up prick. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 26, 2014, 06:19:20 PM...Somebody buy me Portal 2.
Wait for a steam sale. Every summer and winter a Portal + Portal 2 is $7.50 or less

fingerz

Hahaha! My friend let me play Portal for the first time at his house the other week. I didn't care about progressing - making the security cameras fall through an infinite loop of portals was far more entertaining, especially when I rounded up about five of 'em! XDDD

blueflower999

Someone should make a "Best Portal Series Quotes Thread" because honestly those games have the funniest dialogues in the history of everything.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 26, 2014, 06:31:02 PMWait for a steam sale. Every summer and winter a Portal + Portal 2 is $7.50 or less
Oh, really? Cool, in that case I'll just buy it in summer or something.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 26, 2014, 06:40:41 PMSomeone should make a "Best Portal Series Quotes Thread" because honestly those games have the funniest dialogues in the history of everything.
That and Kid Icarus: Uprising

fingerz

And one for the voice-overs in Fire Emblem: Awakening. :P

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: fingerz on May 26, 2014, 05:57:49 PMSorry to come across as a stuck-up prick. :P

Clearly NSM is only for inadequate gamers. You aren't welcome here, what with your 'skill' and 'quick learning'.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Video games are 4 nerds anyway. LEARN HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE REAL MEN.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

McDucky

Wolfenstein: The New Order

It's really good, but it doesn't run well on my CPU

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 26, 2014, 11:16:42 PMClearly NSM is only for inadequate gamers. You aren't welcome here, what with your 'skill' and 'quick learning'.
Well, that rules out quite a few of us here then, doesn't it? XD