News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 28, 2014, 11:23:43 AMPortal 1+2 pack is 75% off on steam right now. If you don't have it, you need to buy it right now.
i might wanna buy that
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

I got The Stanley Parable today and I have no idea how to describe it other than it's great.

Someone help, I have no idea what I'm playing and I like it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

*is playing Tokyo Jungle*

Event: A Dinosaur has awoken in Yamanote Line West

Welp. I know where I'm not going!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pit0010

I bought rhythm paradise for 9 bucks! :D such a bargain~ and it wasn't preowned!
I always wanted this game and I'm glad I was passing EB games with my friend that day...coz it had huge sale banners flying everywhere! XD

Rhythm Paradise is going pretty well~ the remixes get hard but that's what I like about it :3
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Maelstrom

Got Etrian Odyssey IV, and I'm terrible at it, but that's probably because I refuse to do the easy mode.

McDucky

Still playing Dark Souls... 
Also, got my hands on Chrono Trigger, which made me break my conventional character naming (keeping the default names, or the commonly used names, like Link) because I don't want "Frog" and "Robot" in my party..

Maelstrom

At least you didn't name Marle ... like my brother.......

SlowPokemon

Finally playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. I'm on episode 3 "The Kidnapped Turnabout." I have no idea how I failed to finish this game the first time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Quote from: McDucky on July 08, 2014, 09:12:46 AMStill playing Dark Souls...
Have you gotten over the terror of turning every corner yet?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FierceDeity

Quote from: McDucky on July 08, 2014, 09:12:46 AMI don't want "Frog" and "Robot" in my party..

Ahem, Robo***
And I honestly felt like Frog requesting to be called that was one of the silly little things that gives the game its character, haha.

blueflower999

Playing Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. Really upset that this is the last mainseries game at the moment but gosh dang it's good
Bulbear! Blueflower999

InfinitySoul

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 08, 2014, 04:58:59 PMPlaying Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. Really upset that this is the last mainseries game at the moment but gosh dang it's good

I still have to get to this one! How is it?

Right now im playing Wind Waker HD, this game is beautiful!

SlowPokemon

^Dual Destinies is probably the strongest entry in the series; the opening is kind of weak, but all of the other cases are fantastic. When you get it though make sure you buy the DLC case, it's 100% necessary for experiencing the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

^Pretty much this. The characters are especially wacky in this game too.
Bulbear! Blueflower999