News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

FiroProchainezo

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 12, 2014, 06:47:45 PMI bought a game on the 3DS eShop called 1001 Spikes and it's pure torture. Pure. 100%. Torture.
I got to level 4-5 and nearly threw my 3ds at the wall, staying away from that one for a while.
Kill la Kill? More like Kill la Kill myself.

InfinitySoul

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 12, 2014, 06:47:45 PMI bought a game on the 3DS eShop called 1001 Spikes and it's pure torture. Pure. 100%. Torture.

You think you're safe and then right before you beat the level, spikes come out!!!!! I should probably resume the game, its been awhile...scared to go back :P

InfinitySoul

I just got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 in the mail, so i'll be playing that!

Maelstrom

Fire Emblem Awakening (again) on hard mode this time. I'd forgotten how incredible chapters 9 and 10 are.

FierceDeity

DON'T SPEAK HER NAME *sobs uncontrollably*

Maelstrom

Echo

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 22, 2014, 08:13:05 PMFire Emblem Awakening (again) on hard mode this time. I'd forgotten how incredible chapters 9 and 10 are.

Yeah, those chapters were pretty powerful. Too bad the plot takes a nosedive afterwards
Spoiler
just like Emmeryn! ;)
[close]

SlowPokemon

So this past weekend I sold my 3DS to my brother and got the Year of Luigi one since it was on sale (thanks for the inadvertent heads up last week, Maelstrom). I'm playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team since it came installed. This is the fourth time playing this game and it still hasn't gotten old. Total time with this game is 140 hours and counting xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Gonna restart my old wind waker challenge.
This time I'll make sure I'm on the right island xD
unmotivated

Pit0010

Omg yes! Good Luck with it! :D Inform us on the way ;) especially me! hehehe ^A^
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

mikey

Quote from: Pit0010 on July 24, 2014, 02:41:11 AMOmg yes! Good Luck with it! :D Inform us on the way ;) especially me! hehehe ^A^
I've already got like 3 triforce shards, and every chart :D
but I accidentally opened a heart piece :/
I think we'll say that doesn't count.
unmotivated

fingerz

Well, I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising the other day because it was so cheap AND brand-new! I really like it, actually! I thought I'd die with the controls because I'm left-handed, but after having to play that EV Training minigame with my right hand in Pokemon X, I didn't have a problem. :D

Gosh, it's a fabulous game! I love the humour and the graphics especially. The weapon upgrades and fusing stuff is a bit too complex for me to get my head around (I've never played anything with a greater complexity than a Mario game), but I'll get there. It kinda reminds be of the Super Smash Bros series with the way it's laid out, but I kinda guess that's because Sakurai was the director of this game. :P

Hani, I know you'll be proud of me! ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Great! That's one of my favorite games! Just don't look up a weapon fusion guide.  :P I'd give anyone a headache. And the music, is great too..... Don't forget that!

fingerz

Yeah, I've only played through the first few levels so I haven't heard too much of the soundtrack so far. I like Kid Icarus music anyway, so I don't think it'll be a problem. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn