News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Is it worth waiting for AA Trilogy on the 3ds, or is the wii version any good?

Sebastian

Dude

So it's not that you don't like it, it just doesn't interest you.

Please be more specific next time.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on August 11, 2014, 09:11:21 AMSo it's not that you don't like it, it just doesn't interest you.

Please be more specific next time.
ok?

Dude

Not liking something and having it not interest you have two completely different meanings and can lead to arguments. I'm just trying to help you! :)

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 11, 2014, 09:05:45 AMIs it worth waiting for AA Trilogy on the 3ds, or is the wii version any good?

It's better on the handheld, I would think. I've never played the Wii version but it just seems like a game better suited to portable playing. Plus the 3DS version is going to have HD scans of the characters rather than sprites so it'll probably look better as well. That's my guess anyway.

If you're willing to try Ace Attorney, I might just give Bravely Default a shot. When it's on sale for $30 or less that is.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

No, haha. I was talking to maelstrom

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 11, 2014, 09:26:02 AMIf you're willing to try Ace Attorney, I might just give Bravely Default a shot. When it's on sale for $30 or less that is.
I'm planning on getting it when the trilogy releases on 3ds

Sebastian

blueflower999

Warning to anyone who wants to try Ace Attorney: This series is intoxicating. Proceed at your own risk.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

True

You will become obsessed it's not a choice so make sure you have someone to talk to about the series

Waddle Bro

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 11, 2014, 09:44:05 AMI'm planning on getting it when the trilogy releases on 3ds
This and I plan to get the Dual Destinies while I'm at it