News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: McDucky on August 14, 2014, 01:53:55 AMIt's almost as high up on my list as OoT.
You think Ocarina of Time is the best? I'm stuck in Dodongo's Cavern :(

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 14, 2014, 06:36:46 AMYou think Ocarina of Time is the best? I'm stuck in Dodongo's Cavern :(
It gets harder....  :P But you really should finish it. It's pretty good, with the exception of the outdated graphics.... But, afterward, play Majora's Mask, my personal favorite. It's incredible, but only because it's just so different from Ocarina, despite being the direct sequel.

SlowPokemon

I played Ocarina of Time 3D without a walkthrough up until the bottom of the well sequence and I just ragequit I just fucking gave up the lens of truth and the bottom of the well irritated me so goddam badly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 14, 2014, 06:47:39 AMIt gets harder....  :P But you really should finish it. It's pretty good, with the exception of the outdated graphics.... But, afterward, play Majora's Mask, my personal favorite. It's incredible, but only because it's just so different from Ocarina, despite being the direct sequel.
Oh man....I hated Majora's Mask  :-\
No offense though :)
So OoT gets harder? Is it a hard game or what Scale of 1 to 10 how hard is it?

SlowPokemon

I mean it's pretty difficult the whole way through by today's standards. Once you've played it one time it's not as hard though. Like the first couple dungeons used to be difficult for me but since I've beaten them a few times I can do them pretty easily. It's all about figuring out how to use your environment.

Maelstrom

The only really hard dungeon is the water temple. :P But no one ever expected it to be easy. What didn't you like about Majora's Mask? It's a little weird...

InfinitySoul

I played Ocarina of Time so many times that I cant have fun playing it anymore! I mean its still one of the best Zelda games imo but I need to make up a challenge for myself to make it fun again

SlowPokemon

^Master Quest ;)

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 14, 2014, 07:32:19 AMThe only really hard dungeon is the water temple. :P

Nah, the entire game is pretty hard. I always have a hard time with Zelda but that one takes the cake.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2014, 07:04:47 AMI played Ocarina of Time 3D without a walkthrough up until the bottom of the well sequence and I just ragequit I just fucking gave up the lens of truth and the bottom of the well irritated me so goddam badly
ikr
how many game overs did I get just throwing bombs at myself at the bottom of the well
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I didn't think the bottom of the well was that hard until the master quest. Just creepy.

InfinitySoul

MaestroUGC

Then do the Master Master Quest.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

That's what I was talking about.

Noob.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

I've done that with Wind Waker
It takes practice to beat ganon lol
also no magic armor, that's cheating
unmotivated