What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on August 18, 2014, 03:28:44 PMYeah, it probably won't. I'll have to get it one day, or just put it on my wishlist for the holiday seasons as an easy, surefire way to get it.
Haha, that's what I do :)

Maelstrom

Xenoblade chronicles. I'm not even 10 hours in and it's already an 11/10 game.

SlowPokemon

Finishing up Danganronpa for the second time. I'm going to get all the free time events and do my best to 100% it before the sequel comes out in a couple weeks.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pit0010

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 22, 2014, 05:54:13 AMXenoblade chronicles. I'm not even 10 hours in and it's already an 11/10 game.

I really REALLY have to finish that game...I'm like stuck at this area where I have to keep going down and down this place...(can't remember the name but at least not spolier alerts xD) and there are just too many mechons...unless I'm just not leveled up enough...-_-
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

jegilmer

I might have to get Xenoblade Chronicles. Never heard of it until now, but I looked it up and it looks pretty great.

Maelstrom

Quote from: jegilmer on August 24, 2014, 10:12:43 AMI might have to get Xenoblade Chronicles. Never heard of it until now, but I looked it up and it looks pretty great.
The graphics aren't that great, but the music is, the voice acting is entirely british and reasonably good. The battle system makes you never feel safe during a boss battle. And it's long. Beyond long.

blueflower999

I'm about to start the last case in the Ace Attorney series (The Grant Turnabout). With how incredible everything in this game has been so far, I'm actually really looking forward to it. Except for the fact that

Spoiler
Shelly De Killer
[close]

Is going to be in it >.<
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

...If you guys can keep a secret, I'll tell you what I'm playing. :3
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 24, 2014, 11:53:56 AMThe graphics aren't that great, but the music is, the voice acting is entirely british and reasonably good. The battle system makes you never feel safe during a boss battle. And it's long. Beyond long.

I like the graphics... I think the game looks really pretty, tbh. But god, the music. So good.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Anyone have good non-microtransaction-infested mobile games? I'm need a phone and I'm not sure which to get. I know about Phoenix Wright and Infinity Blade only existing on iOS, but are there enough android-only games to make it worthwhile? And, how good are the emulators for both?

KefkaticFanatic

90% of mobile games are hypercasual, there are some that are supposedly good but I've never been too excited about any of the 'good' mobile games (at least on Android) that I've tried.

You can just download emulators ezpz on Android, but on iOS you have to jailbreak the device.

I've heard that at least tablet-wise, you would want to get an iPad if you were serious about mobile games, but I don't really take them seriously so I don't bother to really research it.

the only game i play on my phone now is candy crush

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

I know about the casual ones, but I know there are some good ones somewhere....I just can't seem to find them.  :P
Not looking for highscore games or repetitive level based games or physics games. Basicly console games on iOS. Not like I'll find them. So far, Pheonix Wright ports and emulators are my best bet.

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 28, 2014, 03:09:45 PMI've heard that at least tablet-wise, you would want to get an iPad if you were serious about mobile games, but I don't really take them seriously so I don't bother to really research it.

whoever you talked to was a diehard apple fan
they don't even play emulators
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Well, I need a phone, and I would like a nice one, but if I can't find any android games I like, I'll just get an iPhone

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 28, 2014, 04:14:12 PMWell, I need a phone, and I would like a nice one, but if I can't find any android games I like, I'll just get an iPhone
I'd get a samsung galaxy if I were you
they make em so fast that you can get an S3 for like half as much as it used to be lol
unmotivated