News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

ORAS if you already have smash for 3ds. Well ORAS anyways really.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

Idk, I think it depends how much you want to play with friends. My instinctual answer is "get both", but I honestly can't wait to relive the feeling of having massive smash-fests. Really, both games are literally remakes of their predecessors (in GLORIOUS HIGHER-DEF) with a few changed/added elements. Not to downplay either, as these things are still considerably different, but it really depends on the differences you care most about. ORAS is obviously a more drastic shift from gen 3 than will be the wii u smash from 3ds smash, but to be honest the hardware possibility of "not requiring multiple copies of the game in order to play with friends on a comparatively tiny screen" is more significant to me.

ALSO STAGE CREATOR
ALSO 8-PERSON CLUSTERFUCKS

Waddle Bro

As much of a Pokemon freak I am I've been waiting for a new Smash years upon years, not even bloody kidding so that's why I'd go with smash.

ALSO FUCK AMERICA FOR GETTING BOTH A WEEK EARLIER. THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY HATES YOU.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 15, 2014, 03:15:38 PMAs much of a Pokemon freak I am I've been waiting for a new Smash years upon years, not even bloody kidding so that's why I'd go with smash.

ALSO FUCK AMERICA FOR GETTING BOTH A WEEK EARLIER. THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY HATES YOU.

You got Azran Legacy four months before us and PLVAA six months before us. I don't really care

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 15, 2014, 03:15:38 PMAs much of a Pokemon freak I am I've been waiting for a new Smash years upon years, not even bloody kidding so that's why I'd go with smash.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

I just realized I still haven't spent my birthday money yet so I can actually get both! Yay birthdays
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

Basically anyone who wants to play non-Nintendo games with superior hardware/affordability in comparison to their console equivalents?

SlowPokemon