News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Bah, I only use PC for indies that don't make it to nintendo consoles. And valve games.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

And humble bundles which may or may not have Cave Story +

Sebastian

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2014, 11:58:22 AMWho plays games on PC
Uh...
Lemme tell you about this game.  It's called league of legends, it's completely free to play, and eventually you might end up spending hundreds of dollars on it.
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Clearly you don't know slow.
also LoL really isn't that good

SlowPokemon

Everyone who's ever recommended league to me doesn't play nintendo games so I can't really take them seriously but eh

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 16, 2014, 08:37:35 PMUh...
Lemme tell you about this game.  It's called league of legends, it's completely free to play, and eventually you might end up spending hundreds of dollars on it.
I only spent 35 bucks on it tho

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2014, 11:58:22 AMWho plays games on PC
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't some games cheaper on PC?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

True but I hate playing games on my computer

FierceDeity

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 16, 2014, 08:48:06 PMCorrect me if I'm wrong, but aren't some games cheaper on PC?

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 16, 2014, 12:35:50 PMBasically anyone who wants to play non-Nintendo games with superior hardware/affordability in comparison to their console equivalents?

Repeating points is fun

braix

oH I DIDNT SEE THAT
Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2014, 08:50:11 PMTrue but I hate playing games on my computer

Eh, I prefer it over playing on a console but maybe that's just me.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 16, 2014, 08:48:06 PMI only spent 35 bucks on it tho
I haven't spent ANY money on it.  And I still have like 7 or 8 skins :D
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 16, 2014, 08:57:21 PMI haven't spent ANY money on it.  And I still have like 7 or 8 skins :D
Gifts or what?

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 16, 2014, 08:58:05 PMGifts or what?
I have the tristana skin from liking it on facebook
alistar skin from youtube
One of the best nasus players in NA gifted me Dreadknight nasus
one of my friends gifted me bird of prey anivia because it was only 520 rp
my sister gave me a prepaid card which I used to buy mystery gifts for my friends.  They mystery gifted me back.  I got Little Red Riding Annie and Guerrilla Tristana.
And then one of my friends gave me Fisherman Fizz (best skin EVAR with an A for awesome) with the condition that I give him a level 10 account
unmotivated

braix