Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

guys stop talking about a shitty game in this topic please

go back to your own topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 16, 2014, 12:35:50 PMBasically anyone who wants to play non-Nintendo games with superior hardware/affordability in comparison to their console equivalents?

GCN and Wii games run superior to the actual consoles on Dolphin Emu for the most part :P

But yes, exclusivity is slowly dying which is wonderful for those that don't mind spending the time/money/effort in keeping a gaming PC up to date and running :D

imo unless there's some really key game like Zelda or MGS (when that was still exclusive) my thought is to not really worry about buying a console until it's cheaper and there's a sizable library of games I can really only plan on it.  I have plenty on my PC already, and doing that for my PS3 has been quite nice as I just hop from one top tier game to the next since its library is basically complete if you disregard all the cross-gen releases and outliers.

me irl
[close]

Dude

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Dragon Age Inquisition is just what I hoped it would be, huge world to run around and get lost in and do all sorts of things before I even bother advancing the main plot :D

me irl
[close]

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Pit0010 on November 21, 2014, 09:19:34 PMmy god always wanted to play that...
Does your god not have a working PC or something?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

GUYS, SSB ON WII IS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS. HOLY SHIT IT'S GOOD.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

nah he's probably talking about brawl
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*