News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

AIR SLASH!
But yeah, Xenoblade is a phenomenal game.
Also I caved in and bought Dust: An Elysian Tale because it was only $3. So far it's pretty fun.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

"COUNTER!"

Seriously, he's giving everyone an advantage... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

but lightning is my waifu and me and the main developer have sex with her every night

K-NiGhT

waifu 4 laifu

anyway tho i haven't been able to play smash wii u yet because pokemans is draining my time and my wallet
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fingerz

Yeah, Fantasy Life has been cock-blocking Alpha Sapphire for me, which is really weird 'cause nothing EVER stops me from playing a Pokemon game... Damn they're both such good games!! ^^
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

You want to use alpha sapphire as a sex toy?

K-NiGhT

since i got 20 bucks of eshop money and only spent 5 bucks on pokemon bank, i got shovel knight

fingerz

Quote from: Yugi on November 30, 2014, 01:05:13 PMYou want to use alpha sapphire as a sex toy?
I just touch the game card and I'm already switched on. :P

Sebastian

Quote from: fingerz on November 30, 2014, 01:22:43 PMI just touch the game card and I'm already switched on. :P
O bro. lol....

Pit0010

THIS IS THE MONADO'S POWER!

I can never play those beat-em-up games on handhold consoles though joey...you know me xD

U HAVE TO SEE THE ACTION ON A BIGGER SCREEN! :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Maelstrom

mikey

Playing a mix of Alpha Sapphire and A Link Between Worlds, because pokemon's starting to get worse even though I'm hoping it'll change by the time I hit Mauville, but A Link Between Worlds is as challenging as ALTTP and so I just can't stop playing it D: like this game is almost as good as wind waker and probably is the best handheld game I've ever played
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Pokémon picks up soon! It always hits a wall between Dewford and Mauville for me. And I've heard ALBW is amazing actually.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I've been playing the shit out of Shovel Knight and I can safely say that it's the best game I've played in a long time. Yacht Club totally nailed the retro feel, and the inspirations from older games like Mario 3 and Megaman are definitely a plus.

SlowPokemon

I keep hearing about that game. What genre is it? Like what would you compare it to? And should I get it for Nintendo 3DS or Wii U?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.