News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

I liked the previous one~ coz for a while I didn't know who the murderer was xD What an ending though!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

blueflower999

Turnabout Big Top has a really interesting ending too.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

I'm on 3-5 already.  :D
Now I need to find a copy of AJ and EE.....

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 12, 2015, 09:29:57 AMI'm on 3-5 already.  :D
Now I need to find a copy of AJ and EE.....
Fourth Case
Was 3-4 not the greatest and sadest thing you've ever seen
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 12, 2015, 01:15:52 PM
Fourth Case
Was 3-4 not the greatest and sadest thing you've ever seen
[close]
Spoiler
Yes. And I love how it didn't mention what happened to Mia's companion, but I'm pretty sure he was the one poisoned, right?
[close]

Maelstrom

I just finished Trilogy. Easily the best storytelling in any video game I have played so far. Expect quite a few arrangements soon...

blueflower999

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 16, 2015, 07:19:29 PMI just finished Trilogy. Easily the best storytelling in any video game I have played so far. Expect quite a few arrangements soon...
The best part is that it only gets better from here.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

blueflower999

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 16, 2015, 07:25:35 PMExcept for EE 1, right?  :P
Yeah except for that XD But even Investigations 1 has its merits, and it feels like a refreshing take on the series. Plus it sets the stage for the best entry...  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 16, 2015, 07:19:29 PMI just finished Trilogy. Easily the best storytelling in any video game I have played so far. Expect quite a few arrangements soon...

Would you agree that it was better than Dual Destinies, or not?

KefkaticFanatic

I borrowed Ruto's Pokemon White since I've never played it and am occasionally playing through that game on bus and such.  Lots of the music is kinda bad and I've never liked most of the designs of the pokemon but there are at least some good tracks (well so far the only ones that are amusing to me is the plasma fight theme and little transfer room with the news ticker thing theme, the first three towns and N are all so dull)

I find it amusing that it's thus far the polar opposite from X in difficulty.  You can fight every trainer and still be severely under-leveled, at least just past the 2nd gym.  I forgot how boring grinding wild pokemon could be :|

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I adore everything about the Black and White games, that's my favorite Pokémon generation ^.^

KefkaticFanatic

I am still pretty early on so I'll update with later or just end impressions fosho

Otherwise finishing Peace Walker so I can get in on that MGSV action.  Also working on Witcher 2 now that I finally finished 1.  boobs in the intro cutscene, this game knows how to introduce itself.

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

B/W music is hit or miss. Either it's awesome or it's dubstep.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department