News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

IDK most of it really grew on me, though admittedly most of the music I love is from later in the game. If you ever get to the end, make sure you have your music up when you fight Ghetsis. That's one of my personal favorite tracks from any Pokémon game just because of how unconventional it is.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 16, 2015, 09:59:43 PMWould you agree that it was better than Dual Destinies, or not?
Easily.

Echo

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 16, 2015, 11:02:32 PMI borrowed Ruto's Pokemon White since I've never played it and am occasionally playing through that game on bus and such.  Lots of the music is kinda bad and I've never liked most of the designs of the pokemon but there are at least some good tracks (well so far the only ones that are amusing to me is the plasma fight theme and little transfer room with the news ticker thing theme, the first three towns and N are all so dull)

I find it amusing that it's thus far the polar opposite from X in difficulty.  You can fight every trainer and still be severely under-leveled, at least just past the 2nd gym.  I forgot how boring grinding wild pokemon could be :|

I considered Gen V to be the high point of Pokemon music (HGSS is close though), but I might be part of a minority there.

As far as difficulty goes though, I just remember the level gap being ridiculous once post-game hits. For the early-mid game you could abuse Audinos for easy EXP if you wanted.

mikey

One of my favorite things other than like 90% of the RSE stuff cause that was so awesome was the Galactic Boss Battle.

And I've started playing MTGO!
unmotivated

Clanker37

Gen 4 had pretty good music. That's when they really started using jazz a lot, which is awesome.

Of course, the differences between generations is all relative. Like saying someone is better for getting 9.5/10 than the person who got 9.4/10.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 17, 2015, 12:03:52 AMI am still pretty early on so I'll update with later or just end impressions fosho

Otherwise finishing Peace Walker so I can get in on that MGSV action.  Also working on Witcher 2 now that I finally finished 1.  boobs in the intro cutscene, this game knows how to introduce itself.
How does Witcher 2 compare to the first one? Because Witcher 1 severely disappointed me in pretty much every aspect of the game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 17, 2015, 02:43:15 AMEasily.

Hell yeah! I'm also curious, what was your favorite game of the trilogy?

Maelstrom

That's  pretty  easy. 
T&T was the best, followed by the original. JfA was easily the weakest.

blueflower999

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 17, 2015, 12:13:04 PMThat's  pretty  easy. 
I believe this is what most people would agree with, myself included. Although I'd argue that Justice For All and the original would be much closer if they didn't add that fifth case to the original.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

I've been playing nothing but Smash since I got it :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 17, 2015, 12:13:04 PMThat's  pretty  easy. 

I'd agree with that, especially after replaying Justice For All (well I'm almost done with it). "Farewell, My Turnabout" is such a great case though that it sort of pulls up my opinion of the whole game.

Maelstrom

I really  felt Farewell, My Turnabout was the only thing stopping  JfA from  being terrible. Blue is right, though. The first would be the worst if it wasn't  for the last  added  case.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 17, 2015, 11:25:42 AMHow does Witcher 2 compare to the first one? Because Witcher 1 severely disappointed me in pretty much every aspect of the game.

I didn't have much issue with it so idk how much you would enjoy it then, but I find that 2 is just a better polished game with totally redone combat.  Have hardly played it so far though.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 17, 2015, 01:01:33 PMI really  felt Farewell, My Turnabout was the only thing stopping  JfA from  being terrible. Blue is right, though. The first would be the worst if it wasn't  for the last  added  case.

I don't think AA would be the worst game if it wasn't for Rise of the Ashes, although that case was definitely one of the best in the entire series.
You guys make me wanna buy the trilogy now ;~;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Buy them bc you can play them in Japanese on the 3ds release :3