News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

AwesomeYears

Well, I'm pretty much playing SSB4 and Hearthstone right now, haven't played anything else for a month, I'm a boring person...

BlackDragonSlayer

I started playing MediEvil yesterday; it's actually a pretty interesting game.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I just shot a dude with tranq darts until he died of old age.

I then shot a goat in the face and it somehow cloned its food supply.

Metal Gear Solid 3 for best game I've played this year so far.

AwesomeYears

^ average steam review

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 23, 2015, 02:55:45 AM"A forum for all kinds of forum games. Your post count is not increased here."

:P

This is my real 50th post, but I've lost my hype, so, ye...

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

MGS3 is easily one of my favorite games of all time.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Oooh. Snake Eater.
There are SO MANY GREAT AND DIFFERENT KINDS OF GAMES, It's hard to pick out a favorite. :P

SuperFireKirby

Actually, there's a fairly simple hierarchy for games.

JRPGs>RPGs>Quake>Everything else

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 24, 2015, 10:03:44 AMActually, there's a fairly simple hierarchy for games.

JRPGs>RPGs>Quake>Everything else
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Paper Mario, Super Mario RPG.....

What is a JRPG and Quake? Refresh my memory...

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 24, 2015, 10:08:07 AMWhat is a JRPG and Quake? Refresh my memory...
JRPG=Japanese RPG=The Best Kind of RPG>Rocket Propelled Grenade
Notable examples include Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles, Xenogears, Final Fantasy I-XV, the Tales of... series, Etrian Odyssey, Rune Factory, Pokemon (sorta), Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, all other Atlus games I forgot, etc.

Quake is a dated, but revolutionary shooter that the likes of Half-Life and Halo came from. And I've heard Quake 2 has a great engine.....

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

Quake 3: Arena still has the best multiplayer of any FPS ever, though now it lives on in the form of Quake Live.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

After two and a half years, I've finally beaten the first Mega Man game on the Gamecube's Anniversary Collection. I was feeling pretty confident until I started Mega Man 2 and then lost to Flash Man because of the new difficulty.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

AwesomeYears

Damn, I really want to play Kirby's Dreamland on an emulator, but due to copyright action, I can't download it ;(