News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

so you have nothing to do with his deciding to play sunshine?
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2015, 09:57:25 PMso you have nothing to do with his deciding to play sunshine?
He chose to play Sunshine, but I am still involved. That's all I can say right now.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wolf

Guys recommend me a game that's not console or portable. I'm having trouble doing another game review.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

the_last_sheikah

Play Crypt of the Necrodancer.  It's still in beta I think, but its a lot of fun.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

Hatoful Boyfriend, also To the Moon
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

McDucky

SuperFireKirby

To the Moon is wonderful.

Probably my favorite game on PC is Bastion, though it's technically an Xbox port. But it's absolutely incredible.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

My favorite PC game is League of Legends
followed by MTGO
Hearthstone is my least favorite I've ever played
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

SuperFireKirby

I enjoy playing Hearthstone from time to time. It's a casual card game I don't have to pay a cent to play. No downsides.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 30, 2015, 03:04:40 PMD:
sorry man :D  Just that to me it's a super watered down version of MTG, and my friends tell me that in order to have a good deck you need to buy the cards online pretty much.  Something something druids, too.  I've never bought cards, but I only played a decent number of matches before uninstalling, so...
I guess if you're not as into MTG as someone like me then it's a fine card game.  MTG just has WAAAAY more depth to it.
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

I've been able to pretty much dominate with my rogue deck, have never payed for cards. There's a surprising amount of depth to the game before you hit the high tiers where it's basically legendary tier masturbation.

mikey

Hearthstone has less depth than "bands with other".
unmotivated