News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Anyone who has a Wii U and has not bought Metroid Prime Trilogy needs to do so right now.

I also bought Donkey Kong Country Returns from the 10€ sale, been playing that as well. Have to say, the new DKC games are probably my favorite platformers right now.

As for Hearthstone, I play it every once in a while. Mostly when I'm visiting home or during the breaks between classes. I don't really mind the possible lack of depth, in fact I probably prefer it. It's a casual card game and there's nothing wrong with being that.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Jamaha on January 31, 2015, 01:55:12 AMAnyone who has a Wii U and has not bought Metroid Prime Trilogy needs to do so right now.
^

mikey

I don't have 10 bucks to buy it with
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Then steal/sell something. It is that good and that great of a value.

Maelstrom

I booted my replay file back up on FE:A. I keep trying to beat paralogue 8, but the archers keep doubling Kjelle before I can reach her. And, on the 5th try, when I paired up lissa to get just enough magic to warp her out, a Sorcerer spawns with Waste and KO's her in one hit. **** hard mode.

Yugi

How are the archers doing damage to kjelle at all? She's a general/knight, right?

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 31, 2015, 05:18:42 PMThen steal/sell something. It is that good and that great of a value.
I wasn't a HUGE fan of the first one, especially after my brother kept deleting my file
the first person combat was really annoying and I spent most of my time in morph ball form
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yugi on January 31, 2015, 07:29:56 PMHow are the archers doing damage to kjelle at all? She's a general/knight, right?
*Hard mode. You have 2 (eventually 3) archers doubling her at 5 damage a hit. And they don't miss.

Yugi

I found out about the existance of a game called "Akiba Strip: Undead & Undressed"

I need your help stop me from making an ironic purchase

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on February 06, 2015, 11:02:24 PMI found out about the existance of a game called "Akiba Strip: Undead & Undressed"

I need your help stop me from making an ironic purchase
Are you sure you want to expose yourself to that!?!?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

McDucky

It's actually "Akiba's Trip" and stylized AKIBA'STRIP. Also, disappointed in the lack of rotting corpses

ThatGamer

I kinda want the METROYD PRIIME TRILAGEE as much as ever.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

No blocks left, and no sd card stores. :(
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"