What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Wxlade

wow thats a lot of posts. ;D
coque cuir Sony Xperia Z2 housse Xperia Z2

Magic Mole

I just bought Xenoblade Chronicles online and it's supposed to come by the end of the week ;D ;D ;D I DON'T THINK I'M MENTALLY PREPARED

Maelstrom

Wait. Did you get the original? Did you know that a high quality port is coming to the N3DS April 2nd (I think) for $40.00?

Magic Mole

Yeah, it's the original. I know about the new version, but I don't have a 3DS. :P

Maelstrom

Makes sense. You are in for a treat. And beware of spoilers. They are literally everywhere now. Just avoid any and all youtube comments whether for cutscenes or music. In fact, avoid rewatching cutscenes on youtube altogether because it will suggest videos with spoilers in the thumbnails and descriptions.

Nebbles

What Maelstorm said. But enjoy Xenoblade, it's great!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Hmmmmm.....I should get Xenoblade Chronicles!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

the_last_sheikah

Xenoblade Chronicles is THE game everyone needs to play/watch/experience in some form.  It's just...really friggin' good.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

mikey

unmotivated

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2015, 11:03:31 PMI'll pass :D

I don't think you quite understand deary.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

fingerz

If its got easy controls and an HP bar for every enemy, it's already at least a thousand steps ahead of Monster Hunter. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ThatGamer

I don't really like Xenoblade Chronicles. I don't understand the hype.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Monster Hunter is not supposed to be easy.

Not that Xenoblade is, but, yes, those features are included.