News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 08, 2015, 06:28:39 AMlmao counter to manaphy? you should check your dictionary for the definition of a counter, as after one tail glow manaphy easily 2hkoes eelektross who can't ohko back even with tbolt. even +1 calm mind scald does like 40%. besides you're dumb af if the reason you add eelektross to your team is to check manaphy lol
I'm not disagreeing with the rest of your points, but technically, it can OHKO with Thunderbolt if it's holding Choice Specs.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Technically if it got a Critical Hit at X4 SpA while holding a Life Orb it could 1HKO pretty much anything with low enough defenses. That doesn't make it competitively acceptable though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 08, 2015, 02:06:09 PMTechnically if it got a Critical Hit at X4 SpA while holding a Life Orb it could 1HKO pretty much anything with low enough defenses. That doesn't make it competitively acceptable though.
That is... completely different.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 08, 2015, 01:55:25 PMI'm not disagreeing with the rest of your points, but technically, it can OHKO with Thunderbolt if it's holding Choice Specs.
Assault Vest is pretty much the most viable set, and if it was holding Specs, it couldn't even switch in because +3 Scald/Surf(I like to run Scald) has a chance to ohko without the vest(guaranteed ko after rocks).

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 08, 2015, 02:29:45 PMAssault Vest is pretty much the most viable set, and if it was holding Specs, it couldn't even switch in because +3 Scald/Surf(I like to run Scald) has a chance to ohko without the vest(guaranteed ko after rocks).
At that point, especially if there's rain, pretty much everything is OHKO'd or 2HKO'd.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Yeah but to note I was talking about the most likely situation, the manaphy would most likely set up a tail glow when the so-called counter eelektross is sent in and manaphy can hit the next turn because the static worm is slow as shit.

fingerz

Fantasy Life. Still on it. So much fun. MUST COMPLETE EVERYTHING!! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

I bought it a few weeks ago and I can't stop playing.

Almost got legend status in blacksmithing :)

fingerz

Have you bought the DLC? I sorta get annoyed at 'first-day' DLC, but it's SO worth it! Seriously, Origin Island is amazing and being able to get to God Rank is heaps of fun too. The only slightly annoying thing is how much health the super bosses have... They take forever to take down.... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Ya i got it. Totes excited for god rank.

Waddle Bro

Buying Cities: Skylines on steam, it's been forever since the last time I've played a realistic game like this! I probably should have saved money and not buy it or at least get the Ace Attorney Trilogy over this but aw man it looks amazing. Plus supporting Finnish game industry ヾ(^ ^ゞ)

I already know this is gonna suck up so much of my time x]

KefkaticFanatic

It looks neat but I'm curious how much it really is different/improved from SC4 Rush Hour with its massive library of mods.

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Idk though you should know that this has great mod support as well, so I believe people will get really creative with it.

On my first playthrough, I already played on a custom map of Helsinki, which I drove to bankruptcy because I was thinking too long-term with my investments and put creativity over effectiveness in the beginning that you shouldn't do. I'm really hooked on this game right now :d

KefkaticFanatic

Yea that definitely did sound promising, I'll probably look into it more once summer rolls around.

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Which should I get first: Code Name Steam, or Monster Hunter 4U? Or both?