News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I've still been playing Monster Hunter 4 hardcore. Mon hun 2 stronk
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

I beat castlevania and I am grinding for coins so I can beat mega galalie

mikey

You guys play video games so fast
unmotivated

braix

I play League of Legends. Uhhh. That's it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

I'm so close to 100%ing Danganronpa 2. I've been going through the Island Mode and finishing Free Time events and getting the character endings and I should be able to finish that part at least by going through Island Mode one more time...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

I'm at about 70% completion in Pokemon Battle Trozei and this game gets deviously difficult on some levels.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

I beat Mega Glalie without spending money.

Where is your god now, fingerz?

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Yugi on March 28, 2015, 01:29:17 AMI beat Mega Glalie without spending money.

Where is your god now, fingerz?
*cue Dark Pit's Victory Theme*

melroycen

Im playing Book of Unwritten Tales at the moment. I love their sense of humor, and will buy nr two the next time it is on sale
Freedom starts from within

Sebastian

I just got The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword from the library. Is there anything I should be aware of before jumping in blind?

Maelstrom

Re-calibrate your wii remote regularly.

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 28, 2015, 07:47:34 PMI just got The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword from the library. Is there anything I should be aware of before jumping in blind?
you'll appreciate the irony of what you just said
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 28, 2015, 08:04:45 PMRe-calibrate your wii remote regularly.
Agh, that happened to me yesterday, took me 15 minutes to figure out what was happening!

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 28, 2015, 08:04:45 PMRe-calibrate your wii remote regularly.
actually just spamming down on the dpad while holding the wiimote flat usually fixed anything for me, so it wasn't much of an issue.
Enjoy the dungeons!  They're the bread and butter of the game.
unmotivated

AwesomeYears