News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on April 09, 2015, 09:46:40 PMTTYD is definitely in my top-10 list. Likely even top-5. I had to hunt down a Gamecube controller and memory card to play it on my Wii, but well worth it!

Pit of 100 trials was fun to beat ;)
I got the memory card on Amazon and the Gamecube controller on there too. But that junky controller broke 3 months later. Then to my luck, I found a brand new original one at a flea market for 5 bucks! I've had that one for over year, it's perfect and still works :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つPRAISE HELIX༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 10, 2015, 07:23:43 AMI'm getting Xenoblade today!!
The Wii one? (Is the the 3D one out? I'm not sure.....)

SlowPokemon

The 3D one comes out today, and that's the one I'm getting.

Sebastian

Oh cool!
I need to get a 3DS :/
I told one of my friends that I want a 3DS but he thinks they're stupid and goofy. He's nuts :P

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Now nearing completion on Mass Effect 2!
what is shitpost

KefkaticFanatic

Excellent game, I have 100%'d it thrice.

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

I finished the entire Ace Attorney series.
I can now see why Dual Destinies was a bit of a disappointment.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Anyone else here play Super Mario Galaxy 2?
I just started playing it and honestly I think it's better than the first (so far).

mikey

it's much worse than the first, it plays too much like a traditional mario game and not enough like the first SMG
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 13, 2015, 07:39:53 PMAnyone else here play Super Mario Galaxy 2?
I just started playing it and honestly I think it's better than the first (so far).

You're right, it's even better than the first in my opinion. Level design was just really clever and it's everything Galaxy was and more.

Nebbles

Galaxy 2 was far superior indeed. I also like its soundtrack just a biiiiit more than the first Galaxy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on April 13, 2015, 08:44:02 PMGalaxy 2 was far superior indeed. I also like its soundtrack just a biiiiit more than the first Galaxy.

I agree but I think that's largely because the second game's soundtrack is quite a bit bigger. So much good music @_@ I want Galaxy 3 honestly.