News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: Magic Mole on April 20, 2015, 07:11:57 PMJust finished Metroid Prime 2  :D
Metroid Prime easily falls within my top 3 favorite games of all time. No other game will ever be able to recreate the feel and environment of the Prime games. I think I liked the first one more, but to me it's like comparing perfect to amazing. Can't wait to play Prime 3  ;D ;D ;D
Spoiler
My favorite moment in Prime 2 might've been the first time I walked onto that bridge right outside of the Sanctuary Fortress. That view combined with the music is just breathtaking...
[close]
The opening and closing of Prime 2 were just phenomenal. (Yes, definitely including the Sanctuary Fortress) Imo, Prime 3 is the weakest in the series. It becomes a lot more linear, and the worlds feel segmented instead of an overlapping and cohesive whole like Prime 1.

And yes, Metroid Prime 1 is easily one of the best games ever made. Period.

Maelstrom

I normally don't like rhythm games, but Crypt of the Necrodancer is really, really good.
And that soundtrack....

Bespinben

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 19, 2015, 02:58:39 PMAnd Bespinben needs to play [999] because it was developed by the same people as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

The magic words... they beckon to me.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bespinben on May 01, 2015, 12:19:54 AMThe magic words... they beckon to me.
Come to the light dark side......

Maelstrom

Finishing up Code Name S.T.E.A.M. before I jump into FE Awakening's post game (and gratuitous amounts of grinding).
It's hard and sort of flawed, but doesn't really ever cease to be fun. The story is completely off the wall and seems to be making fun of it's madness as it progresses. And the soundtrack is one of the best, if not the best, metal soundtracks ever.

Jub3r7

I've been playing streetpass mii plaza as much as possible without doing any sort of home-pass.
Battle-ground z is fun, ultimate angler is difficult to earn plaza tickets with though.

I was soooo close to beating arcade mode in Mii Force, I made it all the way to 5-2 and lost my last ship (had 6 mii characters with me at the time.)
On hard mode I've made it to 3-1 with a single ship. Around 93/120 reputations.

I got the last hat from Find Mii II secret quest right before they updated the game to make it easier with helper bunny. :P I've put that in the games vault.
I've earned all the tickets from Flower Town but I'm two breeds away from having all of them out of 80.

I'm one plaza ticket away from all in Warrior's way; I only need to challenge 25 other monarchs from afar to reach 300.
I'm 5 floors away from the top in Monster Manor, but I still need to get all the weapons and complete all the puzzle boxes.

for puzzle swap, I have somewhere around 1450/1502 pieces.
I have a little over 40 unique streetpass birthdays... and plaza population is somewhere between 850 - 950.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 13, 2015, 07:21:50 PMI've been playing streetpass mii plaza as much as possible without doing any sort of home-pass.
Battle-ground z is fun, ultimate angler is difficult to earn plaza tickets with though.

I was soooo close to beating arcade mode in Mii Force, I made it all the way to 5-2 and lost my last ship (had 6 mii characters with me at the time.)
On hard mode I've made it to 3-1 with a single ship. Around 93/120 reputations.

I got the last hat from Find Mii II secret quest right before they updated the game to make it easier with helper bunny. :P I've put that in the games vault.
I've earned all the tickets from Flower Town but I'm two breeds away from having all of them out of 80.

I'm one plaza ticket away from all in Warrior's way; I only need to challenge 25 other monarchs from afar to reach 300.
I'm 5 floors away from the top in Monster Manor, but I still need to get all the weapons and complete all the puzzle boxes.

for puzzle swap, I have somewhere around 1450/1502 pieces.
I have a little over 40 unique streetpass birthdays... and plaza population is somewhere between 850 - 950.
Glad I'm not the only one who buys the Street Pass games, lol. I don't have all of them but the ones I do have are pretty fun.

Battleground Z is good but doesn't really work well as a Street Pass game imo. Ultimate Angler is probably going to last a lot longer and have a lot more replayability.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

Hahaha! You could call me the StreetPass master when it comes to those games. Not because I've completed everything, but because I have SIX 3DSes at my disposal for those games. Three are mine, one is my friend's and the last two are my brother's ones. So, I effectively StreetPass a minimum of 10 people a day. Makes these games a piece of cake. :P

My stats so far:

Plaza Population: 2012
StreetPass Hits: 4999

Puzzle Swap: All pieces and puzzles collected to date.

StreetPass Quest I & II: Fully completed and all hats acquired. Changing Mii colours and meeting Level 7s all the time helped me beat these REALLY quickly.

StreetPass Squad: Got all Plaza Tickets. Changing Mii colours helped to get all of these. A fun game, but it got a tad annoying when trying to get those tricky gems.

StreetPass Garden: Got all Plaza Tickets. Completed all missions with Gold Rank and have all plants. I'm currently working on collecting all the different colours (about 60% there so far). Won't be too difficult to do with all those different colours at my disposal.

StreetPass Battle: Got all Plaza Tickets. I loved this one A LOT, but it took ages to get everything! Then again, I had it easy because I'd meet six or so Generals every day to help rack up those difficult challenges. Still, I loved this one the most out of all the Pack 1 games.

StreetPass Mansion: Got all Plaza Tickets. Completed Floor 50 so I've got the final hat as well. I loved the creativity for this game too! Having everyone as blue made getting chests and puzzle boxes a breeze!

StreetPass Fishing: Completed two islands and working my way through the rest. I actually made my 3DS XL native to Austria so I could download a game that didn't come out here, so I get a Golden Pass EVERY TIME I play the game. That was lucky... Colour manipulation will make it quite easy to get all these little fishies! Such an addictive game!

StreetPass Zombies: Completed the game and collecting all the medals now. Some of them are gonna be a bitch to get... At least I can change people's hobbies to get the right weapons for rare zombies. Some of those protect medals are gonna take some serious skill to pull off... Fun, but it'll wear thin like StreetPass Squad after a while.

StreetPass Birthdays: I can just cheat with this. Change everyone's birthday each time we StreetPass and I'll have all 366 days in just over 3 months. :P

Anyways, yeah, I sorta cheat a little, but it gets the job done SO much quicker. Besides, I feel like they're designed for heavy StreetPass traffic, so I'm using it to the best of its abilities. I think I've racked up around 190 hours on StreetPass alone... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

unmotivated

fingerz

I take advantage of what's available, that's for sure. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

And then there's me who opened it today and kept asking myself, "Why am I still doing this?"

SlowPokemon

I literally only do it for the Puzzle Swap game. I do the Find Mii stuff too but Puzzle Swap is my favorite. I think I'm at about 1420/1502.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

I think I'm addicted to StreetPass... I literally take my 3DS EVERYWHERE in the hope of meeting people and then get really depressed if I don't... XD

Jub3r7

I wouldn't consider that cheating, compared to setting up something like Homepass, where you can set your wifi-router to do crazy things like basically be a nintendo zone of your choice from around the world....

The monster manor (streetpass mansion) and ultimate angler (streetpass fishing) are the only two hats I have left to get, but I really don't have that many bubbles.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]