News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

I've been playing Majora's Mask 3D. Odolwa is actually a bearable boss now. :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Fallout 3 again. Planned out my character in advance cause why not. Collecting the bobbleheads right now.
what is shitpost

KefkaticFanatic

Right, I need to actually complete a playthrough of New Vegas now that 4 is (probably) coming

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 16, 2015, 05:24:18 PMI've been playing Majora's Mask 3D. Odolwa is actually a bearable boss now. :o
not sure what you mean by that but I think he was pathetic
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 16, 2015, 08:23:50 PMnot sure what you mean by that but I think he was pathetic
Totally. Much better and more challenging in the original.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 16, 2015, 09:34:18 PMTotally. Much better and more challenging in the original.
"Challenging."

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 16, 2015, 09:50:05 PM"Challenging."
It was a complete pushover in the remake. They removed 70% of it's attack patterns and was way too easy

mikey

I don't know if he was even referring to the difficulty level, hence my "idk what you mean" but overall he was just pathetic.  A couple Deku nuts and he was toast
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I just finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.
If you've played it, you know exactly how I feel right now.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 17, 2015, 08:37:16 AMIt was a complete pushover in the remake. They removed 70% of it's attack patterns and was way too easy
In the original, for a first boss, Odolwa was insanely frustrating (even if you have a guide, which kind of invalidates the point in the first place). New version is more intuitive and actually encourages you to use the Deku Mask.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 17, 2015, 07:34:14 PMIn the original, for a first boss, Odolwa was insanely frustrating (even if you have a guide, which kind of invalidates the point in the first place). New version is more intuitive and actually encourages you to use the Deku Mask.
Really? I beat him on my first or second try without a guide. I just threw everything I had at him: Bombs, arrows, my sword, etc.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 17, 2015, 08:49:25 PMReally? I beat him on my first or second try without a guide. I just threw everything I had at him: Bombs, arrows, my sword, etc.
My point exactly (phrase in bold).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 17, 2015, 08:59:55 PMMy point exactly (phrase in bold).
And that's what I liked about him. He didn't have the overused 3-hit rule.

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 14, 2015, 04:42:59 PMI wouldn't consider that cheating, compared to setting up something like Homepass, where you can set your wifi-router to do crazy things like basically be a nintendo zone of your choice from around the world....
Nintendo Zone? I think I've heard of that service... Doesn't exist here in Australia, so no cheating allowed. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

BlackDragonSlayer

They improved Gyorg. I am pleased.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber