What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 17, 2015, 09:08:48 PMAnd that's what I liked about him. He didn't have the overused 3-hit rule.
that's never been a thing in zelda.  bosses have always had a set hp afaik
unmotivated

blueflower999

For all those interested:

A somewhat-obscure game on the 3DS eShop called Steam World Dig is on sale at 50% off for 4.49$. It's a really fun and addicting digging game with a high replay value that I think anyone could waste a few afternoons on.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 19, 2015, 07:19:34 PMA somewhat-obscure game on the 3DS eShop called Steam World Dig is on sale at 50% off for 4.49$. It's a really fun and addicting digging game with a high replay value that I think anyone could waste a few afternoons on.
It's not as obscure as you may think. It was announced in a Nintendo Direct.

Higurashi is now available on Steam. Is it worth it?

Waddle Bro

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is 50% off on eShop, along with DuckTales: Remastered is 70% off I think

Both are games I'd recommend!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 20, 2015, 09:37:46 AMGiana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is 50% off on eShop, along with DuckTales: Remastered is 70% off I think
I've still got a copy of Giana Sisters TD sitting around somewhere on Steam. Is it that good? Is it worth trying to fit in to my ever-growing backlog?

Anyway, I was bored so I put together a list of games I need to beat/play over the summer:
Spoiler
Cave Story (True Ending)
Monster Hunter
Metroid Prime Trilogy (sooo close)
Fire Emblem 7
Fire Emblem Awakening (Hard Mode) Radiant Hero and Future Past
Earthbound
Heavy Bullets
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Codename S.T.E.A.M.

To get:
Final Fantasy III (VI)
I'd also like to play Banjo Kazooie (and Tooie) and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, but I don't have the proper systems, so I may have to emulate them : /
[close]

SlowPokemon

I think I'm gonna replay Hotel Duak again this summer and emulate the sequel since it only ever came out in Japan and Europe and I don't feel like paying so much to import the UK version
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I can't wait. I didn't. I'll buy when it comes out in US

BlackDragonSlayer

I beat Twinmold (pretty interesting changes, though opening the chest disrupts the flow of the battle), and am now doing the Anju and Kafei quest. Wish me luck. ;P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 20, 2015, 10:06:15 AMI've still got a copy of Giana Sisters TD sitting around somewhere on Steam. Is it that good? Is it worth trying to fit in to my ever-growing backlog?
its not, don't play it

blueflower999

IDK if anyone here has played Shovel Knight, but I just got it and Tinker Knight's boss battle is among the best I've ever seen in a video game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 24, 2015, 03:25:07 PMIDK if anyone here has played Shovel Knight, but I just got it and Tinker Knight's boss battle is among the best I've ever seen in a video game.
Not sure if I would go that far, but it's pretty awesome.

Magic Mole

Now that school's starting to wind down for the year, I've finally been able to start playing Xenoblade again. ;D
Every area to seems to leave me speechless despite having seen many of them before playing the game. Seeing everything for myself has been quite breathtaking. I won't be putting this game down for a LONG time.

Also, I was wondering if anybody here plays Project M. If so, I'd love to trade friend codes and play some wifi matches sometime. :P
I just figured I'd throw it onto this message since I couldn't seem to find a thread dedicated to PM (which kinda surprised me).

mikey

I've never actually seen/heard anything about Xenoblade anywhere but this website... same with Layton, Ace Attorney, MH4U, etc.
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Lately I've been playing Mega Man Battle Network 2 On my Wii U lately. Pretty good so far, and I'm really enjoying the series. (I beat the first game on VC a while ago so I'm doing as much of the series as I can on Wii U.) After 2 I'll go for BN 3 White, then Battle Chip Challenge, and then BN4 Blue Moon.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 24, 2015, 05:56:11 PMI've never actually seen/heard anything about Xenoblade anywhere but this website... same with Layton, Ace Attorney, MH4U, etc.
You need to get out more.