News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I just beat Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Excellent game, anticlimactic final boss.

KefkaticFanatic

Hopping between some political rpg in Witcher 2 (just got to Chapter 3) and tactical espionage ACTION MGSV Ground Zeroes atm

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

FE12 and Cave Story at the moment.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

Spent some days at my country-house. During the time I beat Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, it's a really great game, I enjoyed it a lot and would definitely recommend it. I haven't played many Castlevania games, but it felt a lot like a Metroid game: running around in a maze, fighting bosses, collecting items etc. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

KefkaticFanatic

That's why they're called Metroidvania :P  You'll probably enjoy the revival by the same designer as those series of Castlevania games then, Bloodstained

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

The Mega Man Zero collection is one of the best collections of games I've played since the Anniversary Collection
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Wildstar is a dandy game. Probably the most fun MMO I've played.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Is it free and is it miles better than most mmos
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I played and beat Transistor in two sittings today.
The game is a work of art, and the combat is awesome.
Yet, the last portion pits you against the same enemies over and over again with little variation, not to mention they're only attack takes out half your health and is difficult to avoid.
The final boss was great, but sadly only the second boss in the game.
And the ending........left a bit to be desired.
But it was totally worth $5.00.

Maelstrom

I just started Ori and the Blind Forest.
It's a Metroidvania work of art.

KefkaticFanatic

Batman Arkham Knight.

Unlike many people apparently, the game runs perfectly fine on my PC.  I am the bat.

(The game is highly excellent and again an improvement on all prior)

me irl
[close]

mikey

Simple.  We kill a man dressed like a bat.
unmotivated

Zunawe

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 24, 2015, 08:24:57 PMI just started Ori and the Blind Forest.
It's a Metroidvania work of art.
Dat soundtrack.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

Quote from: Zunawe on June 25, 2015, 02:19:05 PMDat soundtrack.
The more I've played the game, the more I love and hate the soundtrack. It's so beautiful, and yet, I don't feel a connection between the individual songs and the areas they play in. I can only say a certian song played in a specific area just because that's the title of the song.

I'm proud to say I have finally beaten the first mode of Crypt of the NecroDancer, a feat only 6% of players have managed to do, according to Steam.