News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Just completed the first Bioshock.
Spoiler
Hah, I blew up the world
[close]
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

I got Picross e four days ago and I've been playing a little between work shifts every day.

...or I THOUGHT it was a little, but I've put about nine hours into it so far and I'm almost through with the puzzles. Oops. Looks like soon I'll be shelling out another $6 for Picross e2. I am so addicted.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

I've started FE 12.  It may be some of the best writing in the series, bar awakening.
The best part is
Spoiler
Marth has a personality
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

I was really hoping they would release that game in North America, but sadly, they did not.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

So far, it's corrected everything I really hated about Shadow Dragon. This would have really helped the franchise if it got release overseas.

Echo

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 13, 2015, 05:44:27 PMI've started FE 12.  It may be some of the best writing in the series, bar awakening.
The best part is
Spoiler
Marth has a personality
[close]

Nice! That's one of my favourites.

Spoiler
And hey now, Marth was pretty snarky in Shadow Dragon. He just had a pile of angst to deal with since his childhood was about as bad as Bruce Wayne's.

Oh, and FE7's writing will probably stand out more once you do the second playthrough, and/or read the Supports.
[close]

QuoteSo far, it's corrected everything I really hated about Shadow Dragon. This would have really helped the franchise if it got release overseas.

Eh, if I had one complaint about the transition from Shadow Dragon, it's that the graphics/art-style still isn't that appealing (although Marth and some other characters do look notably better). I really wish they based it more off the GBA games' art-style.

But yeah, I agree with you guys that it would've been great to have had it released internationally. I blame it on the game coming out so late in the DS era.

Tobbeh99

Playing Guitar Hero Smash Hits. Just finished Free Bird on expert. That song is sooo looong! And the solo never ends lol. Kind of funny how, apart from the solo, the  entire song consists of slide notes.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

K-NiGhT

I found a bunch of old GBA games in my basement, and I've been playing through all of them. Right now I'm playing Wario Land 4 and Bomberman Tournament.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

I'm really impressed with new leaf so far. The whole flower repopulation thing is pretty awesome, but i still haven't figured out how to go to other towns
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Finished Guitar Hero Smash Hits! (on expert)

Raining Blood: Oh, let's make the one of the hardest passages in guitar hero 3(and in guitar hero in general)  EVEN HARDER! Really fun... but with my sick skills and after some tries, I manage to beat it. Also funny ending with 5-chord with starpower?? Great that they put a starpower at the very last chord what are you going to use it for? Probably just to make it look cool lol.

Play with Me: overall, a really hard song. Can't remember how hard it was in 80's but I'm pretty sure that they increased the difficulty on this one enormously. Still not as hard as Raining Blood, but hard. Also fun with slide-notes which you can tap :).

Through the Fire and the Flames: Slide-notes in intro yay :). Makes it way easier but also way more fun. I always thought that the intro in GH3 was quite ridiculous in the sense that it was the hardest part of the song. Otherwise the song's a bit different, probably a bit easier overall, but still a really hard song.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Playing SSBM.
God, the music is awesome.
And god, event 51 is hard.
I have all the other stages except final destination, which is only obtainable by completing all events.
Goddamn.
what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

event 51: y, secret tip: use Puff and rest! The AI is stupid and don't punish plus it's super easy too hit Giga Bowser and even multiple characters with the rest. Only drawback is that Jigg's is light and dies easily.. and Ganon's pretty strong. This was my strategy of beating it, there might be other like Falcon with knee, tipper-Marth(tried it first but didn't work well so I switched to Puff).

Concerning melee: I've been stuck trying to collect the Crazy Hand trophy(beat all-star on hard or very hard without continues). I frustrating and ridiculously hard, have given up after many many tries. And why can't you use the c-stick!! Sakurai...

10/10 tobbeh

Nebbles

Probably gonna play that fe7 cart I found yesterday tonight.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Magic Mole

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 15, 2015, 02:31:52 PMevent 51: y, secret tip: use Puff and rest!
Definitely. That was the only way I was able to beat it when I was younger.
Since we're on the subject of Melee, I just recently heard about Samus' extended grapple. I tried it and that junk is crazy. I'm gonna pull it out next time I have the chance to play with friends, as they don't know about it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, search "samus extended grapple" on YouTube.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Magic Mole on July 15, 2015, 06:01:01 PMDefinitely. That was the only way I was able to beat it when I was younger.
Since we're on the subject of Melee, I just recently heard about Samus' extended grapple. I tried it and that junk is crazy. I'm gonna pull it out next time I have the chance to play with friends, as they don't know about it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, search "samus extended grapple" on YouTube.

Y, I know. However I don't know if exist in PAL. I don't think so. Y those kinds of funny tricks are always fun. As a Falcon main, I've watched some games of a Falcon player named Jeapie, one if not the best Falcon in Europe. He knows some tricks and is one heck of an entertainer, and it's fun to learn some.

10/10 tobbeh