News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Started playing Spectrobes Origins. It's a good game really. The only complaint I have is that I had to grind in order to beat the 2nd boss >:( way to hard IMO. It also feels different when they have the same music in both the town and in the houses. For some reason the music sounds like "free MMORPG" music, especially the haven village song.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Just broke my record for Super Mario 64! All 120 in 4 hours 49 minutes!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 21, 2015, 04:43:05 PMJust broke my record for Super Mario 64! All 120 in 4 hours 49 minutes!

Holy shit! It took me 67 hours to do that! (with the extra 30, because i was playing DS remaster)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

I've been playing it all my life though

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 21, 2015, 04:48:53 PMI played it since I was 6!
MLF is clearly implying that he's played it since the moment he was born.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 21, 2015, 04:50:44 PMMLF is clearly implying that he's played it since the moment he was born.
Just about.....my aunt introduced it to me when I was like 5.....I think. And her cousin introduced it to her when it came out in 1996.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 21, 2015, 04:54:34 PMJust about.....my aunt introduced it to me when I was like 5.....I think. And her cousin introduced it to her when it came out in 1996.

My babysitter bought it for me. Don't know why, I didn't really play back then.

jegilmer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 19, 2015, 07:41:35 PMI've preordered the yoshi game bundled with the green yarn yoshi amiibo.

Nice, that Amiibo looks awesome! I think I'm going to preorder it also.

jegilmer

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 07:53:51 AMSTILL playing SMG2? Wow, must really be a masterpiece considering it's 6 years old...

I just recently played through Super Mario Sunshine, now I'm playing through Yoshi's Story and it's almost 18 years old hahaha XD

SlowPokemon

I ADORE Yoshi's Story! I think it's an underrated game. I love the main "Yoshi's Song" theme that plays in the levels--it's such a catchy and well-layered track. Masakazu Sugimori's arrangement of the "Ending" that's in the Super Smash Bros. games is amazing as well, I'd recommend checking it out if you haven't! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2015, 10:46:53 AMI ADORE Yoshi's Story! I think it's an underrated game. I love the main "Yoshi's Song" theme that plays in the levels--it's such a catchy and well-layered track. Masakazu Sugimori's arrangement of the "Ending" that's in the Super Smash Bros. games is amazing as well, I'd recommend checking it out if you haven't! :D

Is Yoshi's Story the same as Yoshi's Island?

SlowPokemon

Yoshi's Story is a platformer that was released for the Nintendo 64, and was pretty heavily criticized because it's far easier and generally different from Yoshi's Island, which was very popular at the time. There's also a weird thing where you can only play one-fourth of the game's levels in any given play through, so you need to play it multiple times to actually see the whole thing. It's not very popular but I really loved it as a kid so it has a special place in my heart.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.