News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

QuoteWii U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate – $13.59 (was $39.99)
DuckTales Remastered – $5.99 (was $14.99)
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara – $4.99 (was $14.99)
Resident Evil: Revelations – $13.59 (was $39.99)
3DS

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate – $13.59 (was $39.99)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate – $29.99 (was $39.99)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies – $16.79 (was $29.99)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy – $22.49 (was $29.99)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D – $6.79 (was $19.99)
Resident Evil: Revelations – $7.99 (was $19.99)
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition – $6.79 (was $19.99)
Weeklong capcom sale on the eshop.
Great time to pick up Phoenix Wright, if you haven't already.

ThatGamer

Wish my WiiU was working, RER is awesome...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Capcom why no Mega Man why it's your flagship series stop abandoning it
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

It's probably because of the Mega Man collections that are coming out this year for multiple systems
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 24, 2015, 07:44:30 PMCapcom why no Mega Man why it's your flagship series stop abandoning it
It's probably also got a lot to do with the fact that nobody's liked anything from any MM series for quite a few years now. Hard to keep making something if the even the hard core fans so "this isn't good."
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 24, 2015, 08:47:47 PMIt's probably also got a lot to do with the fact that nobody's liked anything from any MM series for quite a few years now. Hard to keep making something if the even the hard core fans so "this isn't good."
Mega Man 9 and 10 both got stellar reviews though  :-\

I personally think it has more to do with Inafune leaving Capcom.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 06:01:04 PMWell, that's different. If the newest one is that old, that's fine. But considering Fallout 3 is the newest Fallout, PdS should be playing that. Just like me, I don't play NSMBW anymore, because that was 20089. I play NSMBU because that is 2013 therefore the newest! Understand, or not really?...Didn't explain it well...
This... makes me hurt... >.<
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

NSMB Wii was much better thab NSMB2 or U.
Fallout 3 was released before New Vegas.
The newest in a line of games is not always the best. Sometimes,  it is one of the worst.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 25, 2015, 06:39:25 AMNSMB Wii was much better thab NSMB2 or U.
The newest in a line of games is not always the best. Sometimes,  it is one of the worst.

I have to partially disagree, NSMBU was just as good as Wii...

I guess you're right, it depends.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 25, 2015, 06:39:25 AMNSMB Wii was much better thab NSMB2 or U.

I preferred both 2 and U to Wii. I found U to be refreshingly challenging honestly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 25, 2015, 06:53:30 AMI preferred both 2 and U to Wii. I found U to be refreshingly challenging honestly

I found the challenges in U to be fun! Except the ones you needed Gamepad for...

Maelstrom

NSMB2 was possible one of my least favorite First Party Nintendo titles to this date. It just felt like a massive step back: the level design wasn't as good, you got too many lives, and 1/4 of the worlds weren't even reached normally.
NSMBU felt like it didn't add enough new content to become memorable. It felt like a rehash of NSMBWii, but without the memorable level design or just enough new and original content. Kind of like how I feel about Mario Galaxy 2.

Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 25, 2015, 07:26:53 AMhttps://youtu.be/BpvIQQIgtAk

If you don't have this demo you are lame.

Hey that's funny, that's who's in my profile pic!