News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 25, 2015, 07:22:27 AMNSMB2 was possible one of my least favorite First Party Nintendo titles to this date. It just felt like a massive step back: the level design wasn't as good, you got too many lives, and 1/4 of the worlds weren't even reached normally.
NSMBU felt like it didn't add enough new content to become memorable. It felt like a rehash of NSMBWii, but without the memorable level design or just enough new and original content. Kind of like how I feel about Mario Galaxy 2.
I consider New Super Mario Bros U & Super Mario Galaxy to be add-ons to the original. They aren't really exclusive enough to be their own game.
3D World is a masterpiece though :p

Dude

SlowPokemon

I'm playing Steins;gate, hope it lives up to the hype.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 25, 2015, 06:31:17 AMDidn't explain it well enough?  :(
No- just the whole thought process behind "Newer games are always better."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 25, 2015, 05:53:02 PMNo- just the whole thought process behind "Newer games are always better."

Well, not ALL the time...  ;)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Replaying through the Banjos. I still can't believe how amazing those games are.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 28, 2015, 09:05:01 AMReplaying through the Banjos. I still can't believe how amazing those games are.

Banjo Kazooie? I never tried those, but I will definitely try the Yooka Laylee reboot! :))

Are they really that good, mlf?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Oh yeah. You should play 'em!  a new game named "Rare Replay" recently came out and it has over 30 of the greatest Rare games including all 3 Banjos. Unfortunately, it's only for Xbox One and I don't have that.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 28, 2015, 09:10:45 AMOh yeah. You should play 'em!  a new game named "Rare Replay" recently came out and it has over 30 of the greatest Rare games including all 3 Banjos. Unfortunately, it's only for Xbox One and I don't have that.

Oh, darn. I have a WiiU, 8 3DS's, and a PS4, but no Xbox One. I think I might get one just so I can play Banjo Kazooie and Halo and Titanfall

SlowPokemon

I am currently screaming over Steins;gate since I just finished chapter 5. Anyone who's played it should know what I'm talking about.

SlowPokemon

Finished Steins;Gate, cried, and am now playing my most anticipated game of 2015, Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls.

Considering that the villains of this game are a group of schoolchildren who plan to murder all adults, I've only gotten through the prologue and I've already seen instances of stuff more fucked up than any game I've played before. I really hope this game knows what it's doing branching into territory like this.

ThatGamer

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain! I was told it was really good, so I got it! But it's the last game I have room for on my ps4...anyone know how to free up space?

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

One tactic is deleting the games you've already beaten or won't play for a while--if it's like Nintendo systems, you'll have the option to re-download the games later.

ThatGamer

It is physical, actuallly. But it takes up 30gb of crap for some reason. And, yes, thanks SP. I deleted Evolve and it worked.