oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Playing through FNAF 1.....wow.....it's hard. I can't get past level 5 :P

FireArrow

I refuse to play FNaF because I hate jump scares... and that's like the entire purpose of the game.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Haha yeah.....I actually enjoy the game though much more than I thought I would. Just that dang 5th level. Can't beat it.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 07, 2015, 05:14:42 PMPlaying through FNAF 1.....wow.....it's hard. I can't get past level 5 :P

Play level twenty...and watch Foxy destroy you...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

No such thing as level 20 lol
Foxy actually isn't the problem. It's the timer that gets me.....or the bear sneaking in the office.

Olimar12345

He means 20/20/20/20 mode, I think
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 07, 2015, 06:10:37 PMNo such thing as level 20 lol
Foxy actually isn't the problem. It's the timer that gets me.....or the bear sneaking in the office.

Oh i thought we were talking AI level...

So Fazbear is hard for you? odd cause i found him easy.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 07, 2015, 06:10:37 PMthe bear sneaking in the office.
Check the cam of the hallway right outside your right office door if you hear him laugh. If he's staring you down, close the door.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

Also, if you run out of power, let go of the keyboard and do not move the mouse. None of the other animatronics will attack you and Freddy's song takes twice as long to kill you. It doesn't guarantee survival, but if it's 5 AM the song is normally long enough to last you for an hour.

Sebastian

Sebastian

Finished it. I beat level 5 & 6.....it took a while :P

fingerz

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 28, 2015, 09:15:05 AMOh, darn. I have a WiiU, 8 3DS's, and a PS4, but no Xbox One. I think I might get one just so I can play Banjo Kazooie and Halo and Titanfall
Waitwaitwait WHAT? I thought having three was a bit excessive, but WOW. Are they seriously all yours? XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Played this game called Year Walk that came out on Wii U today, it was short but really creepy and really neat. It's apparently been out on iOS and PC, before, but this version I'm assuming is a lot different just because of the way the Gamepad is implemented into the game. It's kind of spoilery to say why, but the incorporation of the Gamepad into the puzzles alone is cool enough for me to recommend it, even though it's a pretty short experience and it is kind of pricey at $6.99. I wish every game used the Wii U's features like this one did, it was really really cool.

Also it's got an awesome atmosphere and it's got a great knack for horror without going overboard, so if that's your thing I recommend it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I picked up Epic Yarn again because it's my favorite Kirby and it really does make me happy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel