News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jegilmer

Nice, I recently got the Kirby 20th Anniversary Dream Collection!

I have Epic Yarn, I just haven't played through all the way. I want to get Return to Dreamland though!

Yugi

I'm currently playing FFXIII. The gameplay is currently tedious as fuck but the game looks good and the story isn't offensive yet, at least!

Nebbles

I just purchased Undertale and I'm in love.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2015, 08:24:34 PMI just purchased Undertale and I'm in love.
Same. Though I'm only about an hour into it.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Might be buying my first Metroid game- Metroid Prime, for the Gamecube. It's 25 dollars, is that a good price for it?
I'm uneducated in metroid so idk.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 23, 2015, 06:25:40 PMMight be buying my first Metroid game- Metroid Prime, for the Gamecube. It's 25 dollars, is that a good price for it?

Considering the entire Metroid Prime Trilogy is on the Wii U eShop for $20, it's not the best price haha. But if you don't have a Wii U that's not bad
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

this is a message that all of you need to play undertale
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 23, 2015, 06:25:40 PMMight be buying my first Metroid game- Metroid Prime, for the Gamecube. It's 25 dollars, is that a good price for it?
DO ET
[close]
I for one haven't been disappointed (by my brother not failing to delete my data every time I made it to the chozo ruins
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

lol no

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

In general if you want to know what a good price for something is, a quick Amazon search should suffice.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

I am apparently halfway through FFXIII and it still feels as if I'm in the early game.

Altissimo

still xenoblade chronicles

i am close to the end!! but alas i am still struggling because i think i'm a little underleveled.

K-NiGhT

I just got Rivals of Aether on Steam early access and it's a very fun platform fighter. If you're into Smash, you should check it out!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yug_Guy

Yugi

I load up chapter 8 of ffxiii.

Game suddenly becomes choppy as fuck and crashes when I enter a cutscene.

I don't think the game wants me to go on.