News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 12, 2016, 10:41:50 AMIt's great, it was like Layton meets Ace Attorney but without being the actual Layton meets Ace Attorney
Mind if I sig this?

I've recently been feeling an urge to replay A New Beginning.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

Haha sure. Do you like Professor Layton or Ace Attorney games??? Bc if you do you're automatically my best friend and you're in with The Cool Crowd on NSM. They're my fav games ever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

I've played a couple of Professor Layton games before, but I wasn't very good at them. Seriously, what was up with that puzzle in Curious Village where you have to figure out how many hamsters someone will have by the end of the month or something?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

HAHAHA I PLAYED THAT GAME OVER EIGHT YEARS AGO AND I STILL CLEARLY REMEMBER GETTING STUCK ON THAT PUZZLE

the trick is that:
Spoiler
since you only have one mouse, it can't have any babies by itself
[close]

Nitro Indigo

...Why did I never think of that...?

Also, the quote doesn't fit in my signature.

EDIT: I began my second playthrough of A New Beginning... then accidentally unplugged my PS2. DX Speaking of which, know any good PS2 games?

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nitro Indigo

Okay then. Not sure if it's my thing, but I've heard good things about it.

Zunawe

It's very atmospheric and incredibly well-executed. The control scheme is a little dated though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

Quote from: Zunawe on April 13, 2016, 10:58:37 AMShadow of the Colossus
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

It's the only PS2 game I played on my own to date (I had some free time and a PS2 lying around at a house where I was dogsitting for a week) and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Argus on hard mode can go f*** himself tho
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Dudeman

T for...violence or something? Really the only graphic thing is that the colossi spurt out some dusty black blood stuff when you stab them in their Large Glowing Weak Spot™. 'Tisn't much.

also it should be rated T for Too Many Feels
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

I've seen ESRB T games be both PEGI 12 and 16, though they usually end up as 12s.
Also, most of the PS2 games sold at Cex are tie-in shovelware. Funny story, over a year ago I decided to buy Enter the Dragonfly instead of A Hero's Tail because I assumed that the latter was the instalment everyone hated. Oops.

Ōkami~MD

I'm playing Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (for the 9th time) please fast track ace attorney 6 :c :c :c :c
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

SlowPokemon

What's your favorite part of Dual Destinies? I think the special episode "Turnabout Reclaimed" is the best in that game.

Altissimo

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 13, 2016, 12:20:51 PMI'm playing Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (for the 9th time) please fast track ace attorney 6 :c :c :c :c

GOOD