News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Undertale is one of those things that I half-like, but get annoyed by it being popular because it attracts gushers and haters who act like opinion police. =/

How come turning characters into ponies ~RUINS EVERYTHING~, but turning characters into Pokémon is A-okay?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I don't. So, whose your favorite character?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

my favorite character from EarthBound?
probably jeff.  He has no PP.  *snickers*
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Mother 3 turned ten two days ago. Speaking of which, what's Mother 3 called in the alternate universe where it has an official English release? EarthBound Endings?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dude

Nitro Indigo

I've started replaying SoulSilver. I'm going to use Chikorita, Vulpix and Yanma on my team, but what else? Maybe Vaporeon?

mikey

Ladies and gentlemen, EarthBound.

Step 1.  Have everyone really low HP
Step 2.  Kill a Territorial Oak
Step 3.  ???
Step 4.  Profit (or in this case, kind of the opposite)
unmotivated

Nebbles

I hate Territorial Oaks. Stupid exploding trees, acting like they own the damn place.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Ness and Jeff were both at like less than 10 HP, so when it exploded, there was plenty of time for both of them to collapse, but you're not allowed to die after beating an enemy, so... it just sorta freaked out I think
unmotivated

Dude

Probably a divide by zero error as it tried to apply exp to the alive characters

Maelstrom

Dark Souls, and I'm about to start Xenoblade Chronicles X.

I've also been playing Radiant Historia and Steins;gate on and off.

BlackDragonSlayer

Goat Simulator, Organ Trail, and Shovel Knight. All are pretty interesting, and Shovel Knight has great, precise platforming.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DS

So I'm trying out Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess since they're, like, the two best Zelda games of all time apparently, and right now they are EXACTLY THE SAME. Just a random kind in a random treehouse in a random village doing random jumping and rolling. Whatever :P

Altissimo

Xenoblade for a 3rd time for the affinity guide I'm almost done with. After that, probably... either pokémon or just Nothing