What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Did you get Conquest or Birthright?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Knowing me, the guy who just posted a bunch of FE4 arrangements, and considers FE9 to be the best FE game he's played, what do you think?

Nebbles

I had a feeling you got Conquest, but I just wanted to make sure.

...we should talk about old FE games some time. I don't know many others who have actually played them, nonetheless going back to FE4.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on May 30, 2016, 06:59:48 PM...we should talk about old FE games some time. I don't know many others who have actually played them, nonetheless going back to FE4.
Sure. I think I have your skype. Anytime I'm on and not chatting with two other people simultaneously will be fine.

Nebbles

Just shoot me a message when you're online, then.

BlackDragonSlayer

My head is still spinning from Axiom Verge; it's such an exhausting game, both physically and mentally (or maybe that's just me), though I suppose the good things in life often are! I'm looking forward to reviewing it (though don't expect the review any time soon; I have lots of other stuff to do in between then).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

Finished Xenoblade, now being a masochist and going for 200 wins in every mode in battle maison in omega ruby =x

K-NiGhT

help i can't stop playing Overwatch
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

neither can the rest of the world apparently, I think you'll be ok for now
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Playing Super Meat Boy! It's good so far, except World 2.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DS

Imma tryna git gud at Melee and Brawl with Ness as my main. Yeah, apparently I do well with him even though he's such a low tier (which probably means I'd get my butt whooped at any actual competitions)

cashwarrior1

Ugh, I hate it when people consider other things "low tier" just because they/ a lot of people can't use them. No one's "low tier", it's just that several people all suck at the same character!

Altissimo

I don't think that's how the tiering system works

SlowPokemon

I'm currently playing Virtue's Last Reward in preparation for Zero Time Dilemma later this month! I'm having such a fun time with it, and I'm trying to do all the escape puzzles without a walkthrough or easy mode. It's way more fun than I would have thought. For Zero Time Dilemma, I'm going to see how far I can get without using a guide.

I was trying to play Professor Layton's London Life, since I've never actually played it to completion. But six hours in, and I hit a glitch. It's got me stuck inside a tile and I can't move from it. And silly me, I saved there. So I'm just accepting that I was never meant to finish London Life and moving on.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: Altissimo on June 05, 2016, 08:45:32 AMI don't think that's how the tiering system works
Agreed. Some characters are objectively better/worse than others and tiers are meant to help guide that (see also: Sm4sh Bayonetta). Now, that doesn't mean you aren't allowed to play whomever you like; people can do amazing things with whichever character they devote their time to. But it does mean that you're gonna have a really hard time winning against a top-tier character with a bottom-tier character if both players bring their A-game.

Pokémon tiers work a little differently in that they're determined strictly by amount of usage, but better Pokémon are typically used more often anyway so the same principles apply.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book