News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I thought Metroid games were the best at giving the player that, "what the heck happened here" feeling that drives exploration and emersion. Then Chrono Cross came along with it's Dead Sea area and made Metroid look normal.

Maelstrom

I finally got Higurashi Ch. 3 and I can't stop reading hlep

Dudeman

Kirby: Planet Robobot is great great great. That is all.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

daj

So um, I decided to finally get Undertale. Hehe. Just did my True Reset for the classic first True Pacifist run (dang you internet spoilers).

IT'S TIME TO KILL EVERYBODYYYY BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

my opinions:
Spoiler
ahem! the game itself is actually a little one-dimensional haha. it's creative and all, but I think what sets it apart is the story and the OST. Otherwise it's not a fantastic game. Maybe it's partially because I spoiled it for myself through all dem youtube videos, but bleugh, I had to do "research" for that Fallen Down cover. which also led me to check out the sans fight and basically all the fights. and the endings. damn you youtube and damn me for poor discipline ahhhhh

Now playing the game for the Undyne and Sans fights, hehe ;)

oh well, at least i have screen records for future undertale releases! um, yeah. staying true to the asian philosophy of taking photos of everything everywhere, i screen-recorded my whole five-hour journey. pm me if you want footage i guess? :p
[close]

Dudeman

Goooooood, gooooooood. Let the murder flow through you.

(hmu if you want/need tips or anything 'cause I've completed genocide 4 times)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

daj

Quote from: Dudeman on September 11, 2016, 07:36:33 AMGoooooood, gooooooood. Let the murder flow through you.

Well in my defense, everyone out there except goat mama tried to murder me first. And even she kinda was on the brink of murdering me.
THIS IS FOR ALL THE UNREQUITED RAGE BWAHAHAAHA

(actually i'm just curious to see what would happen. flowey said it.)

Quote(hmu if you want/need tips or anything 'cause I've completed genocide 4 times)

what the

soooo you survived that sans fight four times :O
holy crud you are good

DS

I decided that I needed a change in genre, so I've taken up Resident Evil 4. However, I did not expect my GameCube emulator controls to be so awkward (i literally almost died taking on the first wave of THREE villagers XD)... Still fun to play tho

Dudeman

Quote from: dajwxp on September 11, 2016, 07:53:47 AMsoooo you survived that sans fight four times :O
holy crud you are good
It's actually pretty easy after the first time, as all it is is pattern memorization. Get that down once and all future attempts become much simpler.

braix

I gave up on that, screw that fight
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

You know, I've never seen the Sans battle (or any Genocide battle, really), and I've listened to Megalovania who knows how many times (including insaneintherain's version!)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

You've been knee-deep in Brainy's Undertale obsession and you've managed to completely avoid Genocide gameplay footage?!

#Respect

E. Gadd Industries

::) Eh, that may just be a subconscious effort to not spoil(?) anything for if/when I do the Genocide run. That way I can do a blind LP (of sorts)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 11, 2016, 08:43:37 AMYou know, I've never seen the Sans battle (or any Genocide battle, really), and I've listened to Megalovania who knows how many times (including insaneintherain's version!)

how the heck does this guy even

~

So I ruined everyone's happy ending, I beat up enemies who couldn't properly right back, and Toriel's little death speech is the ultimate reminder of the empty murderer I am.

Ahhh, so much chills. Rrgg.

DS

At least in RE 4 all the random villagers you murder are genuinely murderable XD

Quote from: dajwxp on September 11, 2016, 09:14:37 AMAhhh, so much chills. Rrgg.
But when the poor Mexican fellas who call you cowboy got pushed off a cliff in a car by a semi-trailer, that just made me crieverytim ;-; RIP in rek Mexico

*Leaves before anyone hates on me for trying to compare anything to the quality of Undertale* :P

Maelstrom