News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Taser9090 on July 07, 2010, 08:48:58 PMOh, I was just saying what I thought about the game. :p

Come to mention it, that side stuff was pretty boring (except the arcade)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 07, 2010, 08:56:48 PMCome to mention it, that side stuff was pretty boring (except the arcade)

lol I also think that

And I think the Mario 64 for ds was better, but the original holds such a place in my heart. ^.^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I loved how you could play different people (Mario, Luigi, Wario or Yoshi)... and you needed them for specific stars (and the arcade on the DS version was epic)

SlowPokemon

So I'm replaying Ruby, for the first time in ages... on my GBA. Haven't played that dinosaur in years either. I remember getting the GBA SP - "So that's what my person looks like!"

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 08, 2010, 11:13:40 AMSo I'm replaying Ruby, for the first time in ages... on my GBA. Haven't played that dinosaur in years either. I remember getting the GBA SP - "So that's what my person looks like!"
Probably my favorite Gen.
I /did/ play Gold and Silver before then, though.
Still my favorite Gen.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 08, 2010, 11:19:43 AMProbably my favorite Gen.
I /did/ play Gold and Silver before then, though.
Still my favorite Gen.

SlowPokemon is going to LOVE you.

I really don't like a generation rather than a game/games in a series (like I love Blue (glitches)/Silver(Johto)/Emerald (battle frontier)/FireRed(Recounts my experiences in Blue)/ HeartGold (replaced Gold cause of better gameplay)

Offkey

Shucks, I wanna play HeartGold but I also need to save some for during the vacation  :D
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Oni-Link

Begging and nagging my mom for a DSi XL.
Every.
Freaking.
Day.

SlowPokemon

There's nothing really great about the dsi xl (not that I have one)
I probably WOULD have one, but the prospect of a new ds system sometime soon (i.e., the 3ds) turns me off of the dsi xl.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 08, 2010, 03:15:07 PMThere's nothing really great about the dsi xl (not that I have one)
I probably WOULD have one, but the prospect of a new ds system sometime soon (i.e., the 3ds) turns me off of the dsi xl.
I'd rather have the DSi XL, I've never had any DS besides the regular and the DS lite. My current DS's hinges are... broken. I have to hold it up with my fingers otherwise it will close.

SlowPokemon

Ahh
lol
and is it just me or does ecruteak city (original) sound VERRRY similar to ever grande city???

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 08, 2010, 03:33:52 PMAhh
lol
and is it just me or does ecruteak city (original) sound VERRRY similar to ever grande city???
Not just you.

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

Anyone playing Monster Hunter 3. I'm getting lonely on online mode. :(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2010, 04:24:35 PMAnyone playing Monster Hunter 3. I'm getting lonely on online mode. :(
I'm gonna pawn my Wii :D