News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[PS1] Final Fantasy IX - "Boss Battle"

Started by magicx, July 20, 2009, 12:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Composer #40

How about making WiiMan do the entire FF IX soundtrack? Believe it or not, I'm not doing it.  :o :o :o

It happens Every. Day!

magicx

Well I'm not pinning it on any one, I don't care who does it, but i really do appreciate you doing what you have already done wiiman. If i had the skill or the means i would try to do it myself, but unfortunately i do not and i thank you for what you have done so far.

WiiMan96

In which case...

Sure, why not? ;D I won't be able to do absolutely all of them, but I will do most, and these might still take me a year or so to complete. :o

That is, if you want me to do it.

magicx

Well if your up to it then ya, that would be great  ;D, and I'm not too concerned with the time, so if you want to do it you can take your time :)

WiiMan96

Okay then.  :D

EDIT: Do you want me to post songs here as I go, or wait until they go onto the site? You can check my submissions thread too, if you want. :)

magicx

Umm, I think just wait till they go onto the site, thank you :D

WiiMan96

magicx

Hey Wiiman, i know you said the songs would take you quite some time, but i was just wondering how you are doing with them so far, Thx ;D

WiiMan96

So far, no progress. I really apologise for all this, I've just got a ton of homework. (3 tests and 3 assignments a week on average!) However, the school term ends Friday, so expect something within a week after then. Sorry about all this. :(

On the bright side: PrintMusic 2010 came in the mail yesterday. Don't know what that means compatibility-wise but I'll figure out something.

magicx

Wow :o, with a schedule like that I can understand why and there is no need to apologize, but I am looking forward to what you do get done when you have time ;D. And i hope PrintMusic 2010 works out well for you, and that its compatible with my Finale Notepad 2009 (which I just got recently).

WiiMan96

If you go under File in NotePad, do you have the option to go MusicXML > Import ?

By the way, I'll be gone early tomorrow and come back late Sunday (AEST). Probably won't be able to do stuff until after then.

Thanks for understanding!

magicx

Yes, I do have the MusicXML > Import option, so everything so be okay.

WiiMan96

Then I'll be able to export the sheet to XML and you'll be able to import it and change it if you wish!  8)

That is, once I come back.  :P

magicx

I know you said you were busy, but you also said that you should have something done soon, so i was just wondering how you were progressing so far...