News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

the discontented face was not directed at you xD

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

You didn't have to type that. Your avatar tells all.

Also, i just realized you are Saria. Not Shado. Argh.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 17, 2011, 08:25:15 AMI just hate long pasta in general

Penne FTW!
You have obviously never had fettuccine.

me irl
[close]

Bespinben

If I find string of pasta noodles that I'm eating too long, I just lower my head and cut off the noodles with my front teeth to avoid slurping.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

KefkaticFanatic

Funny thing is, in Japan (dunno about the other asian countries) it's considered polite to slurp a little bit as you eat noodles.  Shows that you think it tastes good and are enjoying it.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Yeah, I read that too. Which is good, because sometimes when eating ramen I can slurp a bit >3>
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 17, 2011, 11:23:10 AMFunny thing is, in Japan (dunno about the other asian countries) it's considered polite to slurp a little bit as you eat noodles.  Shows that you think it tastes good and are enjoying it.
Same thing in China

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I always find these type of infographics epic (like the ones on the Oatmeal and Information is Beautiful)

Jub3r7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxeajNHLTz8&feature=related

Old, but how in the world did I miss that the first thousand times I watched it? blaaaaaah.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I love how she's from a restaurant called Horn Dawgs. :D

But those look like some very nice racks..................................of ribs.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.