Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's like Where's Waldo except Waldo is much more adorable and harder to find! D:

Was that you on the left 2:44-2:45? O:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Since you said it's like where's waldo, I'm going to assume it's the last scene in the gym where you appear a second time? Makes sense since there's a million people. also, your school's huuuuge.

ETFROXX

I joined choir for 2 seconds.

After this part I said 'ok im outta here'

Cobraroll

The National Broadcaster ran a story about blindness treatment for older people today, on the by far most viewed news program in Norway (about a million viewers per day, that's twenty per cent of the population). It appears that somebody in the editing room had fun when choosing the title image:

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dude

Winter

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!1!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Cobraroll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT6IJ8IMdvM

This video is nearly 2 hours long, but worth the time to watch. Some guy managed to beat Super mario 64 in just 1 hour and 49 minutes. All 120 stars. In one go. No tools, just a few tiny glitches, all done in a legit game in one sitting.

Do watch.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

spitllama

^ Wow... that was amazing.

Did he die even once?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345