News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

^An awesome reminder that the internet isn't all awful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

http://vimeo.com/993998/

I dont feel like finding a youtube video for it. This scared me a little :P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I tolerated these unfunny unoriginal so called "parodies" of tv shows from that cartoon network show "MAD", but this crosses the line for me. I dont even know why this is a show and how its still running

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 29, 2012, 08:02:34 PM

I tolerated these unfunny unoriginal so called "parodies" of tv shows from that cartoon network show "MAD", but this crosses the line for me. I dont even know why this is a show and how its still running
Money. Some fools will actually watch it, and call it "entertainment," because they don't know any better.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

MAD has always been an awful tv show, and this just helps to cement that. I did, however, enjoy the bit, "Can you find the coward?" *click*

Dude

DrP

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on September 30, 2012, 03:33:38 PM
Winter. :P
I like fall because it is getting colder. Here, it's hot most of the year, so winter comes as a reprieve from the summer.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Yeah, same here.

It's not like Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter

It's Cool Summer, HOT Summer, Cool summer, kinda winter.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on September 30, 2012, 05:00:44 PMYeah, same here.

It's not like Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter

It's Cool Summer, HOT Summer, Cool summer, kinda winter.
That a very accurate description. The only time during the summer that it's cool is at night (sometimes), but that's when all the nasty bugs come out.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Yay seasons! We actually have all four seasons here. It rains more in the fall and snows more in the spring though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Kman96

In Alaska, we have extreme seasons: Hot summers (relatively hot, I mean come on, its ALASKA), and Frigid Winters...It's the best of both...worlds?

/seewhatIdidthere?
Party Hard!
[close]